The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget a few '-phobics' too. Transphobic, Islamaphobic, Agoraphobic, etc.

Good point. There can't be enough "-phobics" and "-ists" when it comes to talking about anyone who is not a Democrat.

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He'd be at the top of my wish list. 

I wonder though if his involvement/being a witness to the crime in progress as NSA Chief would disqualify him from consideration. He'd be declassifying some of his own department's work product (I'm assuming) along with DOJ/FBI/Langley... No idea, but at first glance it seems like it would be problematic from a legal standpoint. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, GG said:

Coincidental timing of the Capital One hack through AWS?

Partially.  No one in government's freaking out about this, mostly because Capital One, not Amazon, was at fault.  Capital One's probably buying IaaS, so it's their responsibility to configure their own firewalls, not Amazon.  

But it still looks bad, bad enough to trigger a review.  Particularly since IaaS is what the Pentagon would be buying.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglas-kramer-60b95568/

Douglas Kramer: General Counsel at Cloudflare, Inc.

About:

After seven years working in senior positions in the Obama Administration, I relocated to San Francisco to become General Counsel of Cloudflare. Throughout my career, I have had a number of positions in the legal and management fields involving highly technical, crisis, international and legal issues. I live in San Francisco now, but have deep roots in DC and Kansas City. (Registered In-House Counsel in CA--admitted in DC)

• Title Staff Secretary and Deputy Assistant to the President

Dates Employed Mar 2012 – Nov 2013

Employment Duration 1 yr 9 mos

Responsible for preparation, tracking and follow up on all paper to/from the President. Supervise the offices of Executive Clerk, Records Management and WH Correspondence.

• Title Associate Counsel and Special Assistant to the President

Dates Employed Sep 2010 – Mar 2012

Employment Duration 1 yr 7 mos

Managed the WH vetting operation--supervised a staff of 15 and avised larger staff on issues identified in clearance process for potential nominees. Coordinated relationship between FBI and WH Counsel's office; represented office on projects led by National Economic Council and Council of Economic Advisers.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Here is the website of the father, John Bryan Crusius, of the El Paso shooter.

http://www.dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/

The below page mentions the use of crystal bowls in his therapy:

http://www.dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/elements-sound-healing-1-resonance/

And here is a video clip of him talking about how he discovered the crystal bowls, from a group of healers that were trained by John of God:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You’ll notice that in addition to the usual suspects coming after the Second Amendment in the wake of tragedy, this time they’re also coming after the First Amendment.

They’re doing so in a targeted way, attempting an expansion of tech censorship, seeking to silence Conservative viewpoints and discussion; most specifically targeting the outlet which helps disseminate Q related topics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4