The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Blowback: 

Oh, and this one is "interesting" too. I'm not certain how much he actually knows, how much is whispers, and how much is summations.  One thing is for certain, his life has been completely turned upside down, I imagine George relishes what is happening right now. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, and this one is "interesting" too. I'm not certain how much he actually knows, how much is whispers, and how much is summations.  One thing is for certain, his life has been completely turned upside down, I imagine George relishes what is happening right now. 

It is interesting as the conspirators here most likely never gave any thought as to what might happen to affected parties around the world.  In some places the death penalty still stands available for those guilty of treason, espionage, etc..  Trump being Trump has heads of government worried that for once it will not be threats and there will be real consequences.  Do the Clinton's have a plane on standby for Thailand?  Does it have room for Tibs and other minions?

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've gotten the chance to talk to him now twice over the phone. I'm going to be sitting down with him in late June to get a face to face -- but my gut is telling me that he's only being about 60% honest about how he got caught up in this web. What he's laying out about who entrapped him I believe to be his honest take, but there's something off about him. Evasive. Which is a common feeling I've gotten when I've sat down with legit working spooks. 

I'm 90% that George was a willing participant in all this -- and then was given a chance to flip when he realized his buddies threw him under the bus as a patsy. My gut is telling me that he's been given a green light to spill information on a schedule about certain people as part of whatever deal he cut. 

So, I'm not sure where that leaves me on him overall, but I fully agree that he's relishing what's happening now to the conspirators. Whether or not he was involved, they did try to destroy his life to make their case. Payback can be sweet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It is interesting as the conspirators here most likely never gave any thought as to what might happen to affected parties around the world.  In some places the death penalty still stands available for those guilty of treason, espionage, etc..  Trump being Trump has heads of government worried that for once it will not be threats and there will be real consequences.  Do the Clinton's have a plane on standby for Thailand?  Does it have room for Tibs and other minions?

Their bolt-hole is probably Haiti.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just to add to this one you posted, @Buffalo_Gal

If that's true it's not just Brennan who'd they be giving up. They'd also be rolling over on the MI6/GCHQ sect of the British side of things. 

Which could explain the "disagreement" between CENTCOM and their British counterparts on Iran earlier this week. That alliance has always been in lockstep in the past, but the fact the Brits came out and undercut CENTCOM publicly caught a lot of people in my circle by surprise. They've said it's a likely sign that Trump is not going to spare them when he declassifies the FISA information.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28022/allies-brush-off-u-s-warnings-about-iran-as-legislators-say-theyre-in-dark-on-threat-intel

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/us-centcom-contradicts-british-general-on-iranian-threat-1.861598

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've gotten the chance to talk to him now twice over the phone. I'm going to be sitting down with him in late June to get a face to face -- but my gut is telling me that he's only being about 60% honest about how he got caught up in this web. What he's laying out about who entrapped him I believe to be his honest take, but there's something off about him. Evasive. Which is a common feeling I've gotten when I've sat down with legit working spooks. 

I'm 90% that George was a willing participant in all this -- and then was given a chance to flip when he realized his buddies threw him under the bus as a patsy. My gut is telling me that he's been given a green light to spill information on a schedule about certain people as part of whatever deal he cut. 

So, I'm not sure where that leaves me on him overall, but I fully agree that he's relishing what's happening now to the conspirators. Whether or not he was involved, they did try to destroy his life to make their case. Payback can be sweet. 

I read his book and it definitely seemed to purposefully leave a number of holes in his story. Numerous times he portrays himself as an innocent little lamb and it feels very off in certain situations, despite his ability to frame the narration. Overall his book, while interesting in how he claims the layers of entrapment occurred, is not very memorable IMO. 

And his wife sets off the spidey alarms, as well. I am sure you have heard the rumors (or more) of how much she is over enjoying the Hollywood lifestyle. 

After reading George and Simona's tweets I usually feel like I need to take a shower.

And DR, I can't wait to see whatever show/movie/book you are putting together with all of your research. :beer:

• Like (+1) 6

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just to add to this one you posted, @Buffalo_Gal

If that's true it's not just Brennan who'd they be giving up. They'd also be rolling over on the MI6/GCHQ sect of the British side of things. 

Which could explain the "disagreement" between CENTCOM and their British counterparts on Iran earlier this week. That alliance has always been in lockstep in the past, but the fact the Brits came out and undercut CENTCOM publicly caught a lot of people in my circle by surprise. They've said it's a likely sign that Trump is not going to spare them when he declassifies the FISA information.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28022/allies-brush-off-u-s-warnings-about-iran-as-legislators-say-theyre-in-dark-on-threat-intel

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/us-centcom-contradicts-british-general-on-iranian-threat-1.861598

This CENTCOM rebuke was an interesting episode, for sure. Especially when other countries (Germany and the Netherlands at a minimum) were acknowledging the threat and ceasing a number of operations in Iraq due to the threat level that was posed. 

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2

More

(It's not. At all)

Which means -- either Mueller spun/lied about this in the Flynn filings... or it's in the classified section. 

Of course this is a big(ger) deal: 

But who needs basic logic when you're a lawyer with a bone?

(spin spin spin)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More

(It's not. At all)

Which means -- either Mueller spun/lied about this in the Flynn filings... or it's in the classified section. 

Methinks there is a reason the Flynn sentencing kept getting pushed back, and why the judge basically begged him to change his plea. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, everyone assumes this is Nunes (it's not, I can all but guarantee it). 

Flynn was a democrat, remember. I betcha it's from the other side of the aisle -- or Mr. Ryan.

My money would be on Ryan. What is the real reason the speaker of the house decided not to run again? <_<   Inquiring minds want to know. However, I cannot see him being "helpful" to the President in any possible way.

Reading this... O.o Much we now know isn't true, and that is without the redacted portion.  WikiLeaks emails "stolen" from John Podesta - they were not stolen, it was a catfish.  As mentioned above (Aaron Mate tweet) the dates are just O.o.  Am I missing something? WTF was the Mueller team doing?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My money would be on Ryan. What is the real reason the speaker of the house decided not to run again? <_<   Inquiring minds want to know. However, I cannot see him being "helpful" to the President in any possible way.

Reading this... O.o Much we now know isn't true, and that is without the redacted portion.  WikiLeaks emails "stolen" from John Podesta - they were not stolen, it was a catfish.  As mentioned above (Aaron Mate tweet) the dates are just O.o.  Am I missing something? WTF was the Mueller team doing?  

Another likely suspect would be Mr. McCain... 

My take remains largely the same on what the Mueller team was doing: they were writing a political document for impeachment/coup purposes (while leaking to the press illegally to frame the story in 2017-present). 

While they were doing that, they were being watched and their crimes/leaks recorded. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Another likely suspect would be Mr. McCain... 

My take remains largely the same on what the Mueller team was doing: they were writing a political document for impeachment/coup purposes (while leaking to the press illegally to frame the story in 2017-present). 

While they were doing that, they were being watched and their crimes/leaks recorded. 

McCain makes a lot of sense too, but like with Ryan, I'd have difficulty believing McCain wanted to be in helpful to Trump (or the country). On the other hand, he was dying, so he could basically do anything he wanted, and who knows what the call/interview said, or what part of the process/set-up it was, and if it was meant to be "helpful" to President Trump. 

Agreed on the impeachment document -  the unprecedented V 2 supports that.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm an idiot... the most obvious candidate from Congress is actually Mr. Schiff. 

I'd put that at even money actually. 

You are not an idiot! That makes total sense, and it wouldn't be "helpful" at all. The other one I was thinking of... Senator Warner who was communicating with Adam Waldman, the lawyer for both Oleg Deripaska and Christopher Steele (and nothing has been done about that). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

McCain makes a lot of sense too, but like with Ryan, I'd have difficulty believing McCain wanted to be in helpful to Trump (or the country). On the other hand, he was dying, so he could basically do anything he wanted, and who knows what the call/interview said, or what part of the process/set-up it was, and if it was meant to be "helpful" to President Trump. 

Agreed on the impeachment document -  the unprecedented V 2 supports that.

Oh -- don't misunderstand. I'm assuming the reveal is going to be whoever reached out from Congress was trying to sink Trump, not help him. Hence why if it's a GOPer I'd put those two down as the most likely suspects. 

Schiff makes the most sense. He's Gang of 8 and on the intel committee -- with the most to lose from Flynn being on the loose.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1