The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I'm not posting tweets. I'm posting tweets for the articles/information contained within their links -- which are on the topic of the thread. It's called sharing information so that people can use it to help better inform their positions, or to dismiss it after consideration if they disagree/have contrary information. 

It's called thinking for yourself. You should try it. 

(but you won't, because as you told us long ago you only think for yourself after the experts and authorities tell you how to think.)

Now, ***** off. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not posting tweets. I'm posting tweets for the articles/information contained within their links -- which are on the topic of the thread. It's called sharing information so that people can use it to help better inform their positions, or to dismiss it after consideration if they disagree/have contrary information. 

(but you won't, because as you told us long ago you only think for yourself after the experts and authorities tell you how to think.)

Now, ***** off. 

and just a minor point that is often repeated by the drive-by posters here

political cartoons are NOT the same as memes

they require a little truth and some knowledge.......................perhaps that's why the usual suspects here  complain about them.

?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now, ***** off. 

Triggered!! 

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thank you, O great one!

I needed your 63 Tweets yesterday. May I have another 63 today?

You’ve outdone B-Man in spamming this board and made it your personal campaign to blast anything that crosses your Twitterfeed here. 

Interesting stories you write Kemosabe. I’m downloading my instructions from the Deep state into my 14 usernames right now and will get back to you. 

Now, ***** off. 

So no beer?

Edited by BeginnersMind

48 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Thank you, O great one!

I needed your 63 Tweets yesterday. May I have another 63 today?

You’ve outdone B-Man in spamming this board and made it your personal campaign to blast anything that crosses your Twitterfeed here. 

Interesting stories you write Kemosabe. I’m downloading my instructions from the Deep state into my 14 usernames right now and will get back to you. 

So no beer?

Yourshit is way over "old" status and is now ancient. You're not contributing here but making this a less desirable place to come to. Grow up or go away.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yourshit is way over "old" status and is now ancient. You're not contributing here but making this a less desirable place to come to. Grow up or go away.

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry to make this a less desirable place for you. I shall not retweet 63 times today. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thats always been his goal. He's a bad actor, who is afraid of truth unless it's delivered to him by outside experts and authorities. His fear makes him a weak man, if you can even call him that, who has no principles or understanding of what's actually happening in the world. 

He's asleep. Fully. 

• Like (+1) 1

This whole trend of highlighting a symbol -- which is MUCH more closely aligned with something much different than "white nationalism" -- is projection gone bonkers: 

Very FEW people use hand gestures and symbols to communicate in plain sight with others who know/understand their origins -- and in the west that largely is NOT done by "white nationalists". Nine times out of ten, hand gestures are meaningless (maybe 9.999 times out of 10). 

Some people use them for VERY specific signaling reasons but the "okay" sign (especially with your left hand) is primarily used by teenagers playing "hurts-donut".  

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

***** you, Pelosi. Where was this between 2008-20016? 

(The business of DC is not partisan politics, it's Military Industrial Satisfaction.)

Between 2008 and 2016, the authorization rested with the War Powers Act.  

She was right then.  She's wrong now.  If she doesn't like it...repeal the War Powers act, you dumb cow.  Don't pick and choose when to apply it.

• Like (+1) 2