The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 3/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, /dev/null said:

so what's the misdirection play going to be?

focus on Trump's taxes?  maybe a real estate deal from the 90s?

or maybe a false flag terror attack/mass shooting?   something in Israel with the new embassy?

perhaps the Democrats sacrifice one of their second or third tier Presidential candidates to a scandal?  or maybe one of their elderly candidates suffers a minor heart attack/stroke in a sympathy move?

I apologize for bumping one of my own posts from a week ago, but I kinda gotta wonder if Creepy Uncle Joe has been offered up as a sacrificial lamb to misdirect the public's attention from the failed Russia Narrative

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I apologize for bumping one of my own posts from a week ago, but I kinda gotta wonder if Creepy Uncle Joe has been offered up as a sacrificial lamb to misdirect the public's attention from the failed Russia Narrative

No, that was Smollett's case being dismissed.  They've moved on to needing to see the report in its entirety because the redacted parts are what proves The Don's guilt.  They know they'll never see the full report, therefore...

Welp, this is on the Hill. It was known in more right-leaning circles, but this on the Hill?  Verrrrrry interesting. First "creepy Uncle Joe" gets highlighted, now this. I am ordering a new tin foil hat because things are just gettin' started.

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

</snip>

But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired asgeneral prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

He added: “I would like to emphasize the fact that presumption of innocence is a principle in Ukraine” and that he couldn’t describe the evidence further.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, Nanker said:

Dems now embrace Human Trafficking, Sex slavery, Unfettered abortion on demand, seizing capital assets from people with some wealth with the proposed coercion-powered taxation laws, free college for all, free healthcare for all, free cell phones if you need one, carbon taxes, outlawing ICE, allowing felons to vote, allowing anyone to vote, allowing anyone to vote multiple times in any given election, zero border enforcement, multi-culturalism, persecuting Christians - especially Catholics and Fundamentalists and Mormons, and refusing to honor our tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.

That's some platform they've got going for them. 

If this is true, that policy may end soon...

Link

Jared Kushner: One statistic that I found very pleasing is that, in Florida, they passed a law that former felons can now vote. We've had more ex-felons register as Republicans than Democrats and I think they see the reforms.

Laura Ingraham: Woah, woah, woah ... You've had more ex-felons register as Republicans than Democrats? 

Jared Kushner: That's the data that I've seen. I think that will surprise a lot of people. 

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Link

Jared Kushner: One statistic that I found very pleasing is that, in Florida, they passed a law that former felons can now vote. We've had more ex-felons register as Republicans than Democrats and I think they see the reforms.

Laura Ingraham: Woah, woah, woah ... You've had more ex-felons register as Republicans than Democrats? 

Jared Kushner: That's the data that I've seen. I think that will surprise a lot of people. 

It wouldn't surprise me as I think it's a very real evolution when people are institutionalized. In 2008 Robert Downey Jr. made waves when he commented that going to prison turned him from a liberal to a conservative: 

“I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/movies/20carr.html?_r=3&pagewanted=2&8dpc&oref=slogin

Still fighting the unsealing... can't wait to see who they represent.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Link

Ya, that's why the GOP in Florida is trying so hard to stop them from voting. https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2019/03/19/felon-vote-sparks-battle-for-florida-as-gop-moves-to-define-rights-921875

What type of person would post Laura Ingram quoting Jared Kushner as if it had any relation to the truth at all? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/movies/20carr.html?_r=3&pagewanted=2&8dpc&oref=slogin

Side note, I like this line from Favreau:

"the landscape of the superhero is very picked over."

That aged well.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1