The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(cough)

One of two options: 1.) To create the elixir of life to perpetuate the Illuminati-controlled Buildabear council; or 2.) To ***** with DC Tom because penguin pineal glands can activate the dormant THC in Tom Petty's corpse, resurrecting him as some sort of stoned Penguin-Petty hybrid monster.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did anyone even know the trial for the NXIVM cult started on the 7th? I'd be shocked if you did, considering there's a total media blackout on it. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCOURTS-nyed-1_18-cr-00204/pdf/USCOURTS-nyed-1_18-cr-00204-1.pdf

I live in the Albany area, not far from the NXIVM offices and had no idea.  Apparently the mind control and branding cult has had its 15 minutes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

One of two options: 1.) To create the elixir of life to perpetuate the Illuminati-controlled Buildabear council; or 2.) To ***** with DC Tom because penguin pineal glands can activate the dormant THC in Tom Petty's corpse, resurrecting him as some sort of stoned Penguin-Petty hybrid monster.

Pretty sure it's #2, given they were shipped on August 3rd, which was a 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some rabbit holes are better gone down yourself. But carefully, of course. 

There was a lot of noise on Twitter about it but come on... Give me the hot take. 

It's not a controversy per my source

It can delay AND set off part of the puberty span. It's part of then"old brain" that helps control many things of impulse and specifically sleep. Soo... Yeah,. Yawn

Edited by Boyst62

53 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There was a lot of noise on Twitter about it but come on... Give me the hot take. 

It's not a controversy per my source

It can delay AND set off part of the puberty span. It's part of then"old brain" that helps control many things of impulse and specifically sleep. Soo... Yeah,. Yawn

There was a lot of noise about this specific post? Or the subject in general? 

This is the first I've heard of the penguin stuff... but it checks two very interesting boxes: 

1) Antarctica

2) Pineal Glands

There are lots of rabbit holes to chase with both those subjects, but in terms of the PG you need to go deeper into (for a lack of a better term) new/old age woo-woo before going into the darker layers. Understand the pineal gland is sacred to many ancient traditions and mystery schools (and secret societies) - not all of it for nefarious or evil reasons.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There was a lot of noise about this specific post? Or the subject in general? 

This is the first I've heard of the penguin stuff... but it checks two very interesting boxes: 

1) Antarctica

2) Pineal Glands

There are lots of rabbit holes to chase with both those subjects, but in terms of the PG you need to go deeper into (for a lack of a better term) new/old age woo-woo before going into the darker layers. Understand the pineal gland is sacred to many ancient traditions and mystery schools (and secret societies) - not all of it for nefarious or evil reasons.

I asked two friends. One a biologist and one my girlfriend (veterinarian with 3 undergrad degrees in various sciencey stuff).  The penile gland has always been of interest to scientist being part of, as both said, the old brain which is primal. To understand our basic functions is a key to unlocking many parts of ourselves.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I asked two friends. One a biologist and one my girlfriend (veterinarian with 3 undergrad degrees in various sciencey stuff).  The penile gland has always been of interest to scientist being part of, as both said, the old brain which is primal. To understand our basic functions is a key to unlocking many parts of ourselves.

:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Thousands of requests by men to bring in child and adolescent brides to live in the United States were approved over the past decade... In one case, a 49-year-old man applied for admission for a 15-year-old girl."

"The approvals are legal: The Immigration and Nationality Act does not set minimum age requirements. And in weighing petitions for spouses or fiancees, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services goes by whether the marriage is legal in the home country and then whether the marriage would be legal in the state where the petitioner lives.... Some victims of forced marriage say the lure of a U.S. passport combined with lax U.S. marriage laws are partly fueling the petitions. 'My passport ruined my life,' said Naila Amin, a dual citizen from Pakistan who grew up in New York City. She was forcibly married at 13 in Pakistan and applied for papers for her 26-year-old husband to come to the country. 'People die to come to America,' she said. 'I was a passport to him. They all wanted him here, and that was the way to do it.'"

Time Magazine reports.

ADDED: I assume the reason the age of marriage is so low in some states is because there are American residents who get pregnant, and marriage is a traditional option for dealing with this predicament. But these low-marriage-age laws should not be adopted as the age for bringing someone in from another country to unite with someone who's already here. That kind of marriage doesn't deal with the after effects of sex. It exposes more young girls to sexual activity!
  • Like (+1) 1