The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The cabal isn't government centered. You're wrong with nearly everything you say down here, your comments on this topic are no different. 

I don’t know a person who’s worked in government who believes the kind of Tom Clancy nonsense that you do because it’s just not there. Because the government is incompetent. 

I find people who think like you have typically never worked in government and more often than not are uneducated which is why they can believe there are men in black controlling everything. 

Have ya ever noticed when government does try shady ***** it blows up in their face? Why? Too many people know and eventually one is an Edward Snowden. 

I think this nonsense gives you comfort or something to do, like a crossword puzzle. Only in this puzzle there are no answers, just bread crumbs that lead to nonsense that you’ve left for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

I don’t know a person who’s worked in government who believes the kind of Tom Clancy nonsense that you do because it’s just not there. Because the government is incompetent. 

I find people who think like you have typically never worked in government and more often than not are uneducated which is why they can believe there are men in black controlling everything. 

Have ya ever noticed when government does try shady ***** it blows up in their face? Why? Too many people know and eventually one is an Edward Snowden. 

I think this nonsense gives you comfort or something to do, like a crossword puzzle. Only in this puzzle there are no answers, just bread crumbs that lead to nonsense that you’ve left for yourself. 

You're wrong on nearly every point made above. 

Shocking.

The cabal is not rooted nor based in the government. Stick to being a racist, hostile dick. It's more your area of expertise.

This document proves you're wrong by the way: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're wrong on nearly every point made above. 

Shocking.

The cabal is not rooted nor based in the government. Stick to being a racist, hostile dick. It's more your area of expertise.

This document proves you're wrong by the way: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

How does one get a job with the cabal? Are their benefits good? Where do they hold their career fairs? Who runs the cabal and how are they appointed? 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I have worked in government from the inside and as a contractor.  While there is no "Tom Clancy nonsense", there are some very parochial agencies and contractors that will go to great lengths to defend their sand castles.

There is no great cabal of Bushes and Clintons, but there are disparate groups scratching each others backs

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

How does one get a job with the cabal? Are their benefits good? Where do they hold their career fairs? Who runs the cabal and how are they appointed? 

Start with Paperclip. Work forward from there. You'll be amazed at what you'll discover. 

Or you would be if you had a fully functioning frontal lobe, which you've proven time and time again you lack.

Just now, /dev/null said:

there are some very parochial agencies and contractors that will go to great lengths to defend their sand castles.

YES! This is 100% true! Agencies once created become self-serving, and self-preserving. This creates intergovernment competition between agencies that should be working together which is another reason government is so inept. You literally get CIA agents hiding their cards from FBI agents because they want themselves and their department to get credit and what happens is America gets Pearl Harbor or 9/11. 

Thats where idiots like Rhino come in and conclude Pepe Sylvia with the cabal is behind everything and it’s all an inside job! When in actuality there’s a very simple explanation and it’s government incompetence.

I wonder how much Ovaltine Rhino consumes?

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

YES! This is 100% true! Agencies once created become self-serving, and self-preserving. This creates intergovernment competition between agencies that should be working together which is another reason government is so inept. You literally get CIA agents hiding their cards from FBI agents because they want themselves and their department to get credit and what happens is America gets Pearl Harbor or 9/11. 

Thats where idiots like Rhino come in and conclude Pepe Sylvia with the cabal is behind everything and it’s all an inside job! When in actuality there’s a very simple explanation and it’s government incompetence.

I wonder how much Ovaltine Rhino consumes?

3af3a64c265d3a8a94fe708f3a205055d21781542d35c44fb07918f40a630b9a.jpg

Reading is hard.

Just now, The_Dude said:

1. I am an *****. A proud one. 

2. Reading isn’t hard. 

3. You have an overactive imagination. 

If reading wasn't difficult for you, you'd read the document I linked that proves you're wrong on this issue. 

But you won't. Because you'd rather be a racist, uninformed, hostile mouth breather. It's your style, I get it. It's just sad.

Back on topic: 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If reading wasn't difficult for you, you'd read the document I linked that proves you're wrong on this issue. 

But you won't. Because you'd rather be a racist, uninformed, hostile mouth breather. It's your style, I get it. It's just sad.

Ah yes. I should read a 100 page PDF to earn your respect. 

So, the cabal and government that doesn’t want you to know of it’s existance releases proof of the cabal on a government platform. Brilliant. Truly brilliant. 

In other news, this years holocaust denial meeting is going to be held at Aushwitz. Zyklon B will be served for refreshment. 

Edited by The_Dude

Just now, The_Dude said:

Ah yes. I should read a 100 page PDF to earn your respect. 

So, the cabal and government that doesn’t want you to know of it’s existance releases proof of the cabal on a government platform. Brilliant. Truly brilliant. 

In other news, this years holocaust denial meeting is going to be held at Aushwitz. 

You will never be able to earn my respect. You should read it for your own enlightenment. I don't respect people like you. You're not even a man. You're like the early draft of a man where they just sketched out a mangled skeleton but they didn't have time to add details like pigment or self respect. You're Frankenstein's monster, if Frankenstein's monster were made entirely out of dead *****.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You will never be able to earn my respect. You should read it for your own enlightenment. I don't respect people like you. You're not even a man. You're like the early draft of a man where they just sketched out a mangled skeleton but they didn't have time to add details like pigment or self respect. You're Frankenstein's monster, if Frankenstein's monster were made entirely out of dead *****.

Oh yeah?! Well....you’re a poop...poop mouth. You’re like a poop with a mouth that can type and you’ll never have my respeck. Sniff. Sniff. 

Wait, one last question....was 9/11 an inside job? Was it the cabal?

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Oh yeah?! Well....you’re a poop...poop mouth. You’re like a poop with a mouth that can type and you’ll never have my respeck. Sniff. Sniff. 

Exactly. You have nothing to offer anyone down here. Just keep pushing the racism, hostility, and demonstrating why no one should ever take your opinion seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Exactly. You have nothing to offer anyone down here. Just keep pushing the racism, hostility, and demonstrating why no one should ever take your opinion seriously. 

At least I don’t have spy novels and fairy tales. 

Wacky nut job. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I get paid well to write for a living. You will still be a racist, hostile, ignorant asshat regardless of what else you do with your life. 

I win.

Really? You don’t write well so that’s surprising. Crackpot Weekly?