The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Foxx said:

i would say that there is definitely something to this. too many to be a coincidence.

But who didn't get one and react like that?  Carter, the Clintons, the Obamas, Trump.

I think they were from Obama, saying "I'm hanging you all out to dry, suckers."  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't even give this one a second thought if Carter had gotten one in his program. Then it'd be obvious it was a part of the packet everyone got (which it likely is). :lol: 

It's the reptoids, cashing their chips now that Daddy Reptiod has gone to the Great Sleestak Roundup in the Sky and their protection is gone.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But who didn't get one and react like that?  Carter, the Clintons, the Obamas, Trump.

I think they were from Obama, saying "I'm hanging you all out to dry, suckers."  ....

didn't Hillary get one? i thought i remembered watching a video of Carter looking  for his after watching Hillary??

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

didn't Hillary get one? i thought i remembered watching a video of Carter looking  for his after watching Hillary??

Correct. She got one, then Carter looked for one in his program and he didn't have one... I posed the vid in one of the threads, thought it was this one but couldn't find it. Will repost.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. She got one, then Carter looked for one in his program and he didn't have one... I posed the vid in one of the threads, thought it was this one but couldn't find it. Will repost.

thanks. also, Jeb didn't get one, he viewed George's.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Too bad you're only a fiction writer.  If you were a reporter, you could make something up and get this ***** moving.

If he were a only a science fiction writer, he could just create his own tax dodge religion, and gather enough powerful suckers believers to move things forward for him.

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's one image of her looking at it... still looking for the video:

Fullsized image

Itd be so much better if it was gostse, "your mom will die in her sleep tonight," or a rickroll in gif format

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is tough for me to believe RR is a good guy.  But, this guy does tie it up nicely with a bow. I hope to high heavens I am one of the people owing RR an apology (from afar) when this is all over.

Cates has taken quite a bit of flack over time for his theories. i hope he is right with every single ounce of them. put those evil ***** away for good and return law and order.

from Judicial Watch:

Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage

... “The historic court ruling raises concerns about the Hillary Clinton email scandal and government corruption that millions of Americans share,” stated Judicial Watch Tom Fitton.  “Judicial Watch looks forward to conducting careful discovery into the Clinton email issue and we hope the Justice Department and State Department recognize Judge Lamberth’s criticism and help, rather than obstruct, this court-ordered discovery.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyejLE0Drc

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Cates has taken quite a bit of flack over time for his theories. i hope he is right with every single ounce of them. put those evil ***** away for good and return law and order.

To me, that raid shows there are still "deep state" participants inside the FBI (and DOJ). The question I'd like the answer to is 'who ordered it?'

And I am laughing hard that the Huber and Horowitz investigations being so locked down and leak-proof that "no one" knows exactly what they have.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

... And I am laughing hard that the Huber and Horowitz investigations being so locked down and leak-proof that "no one" knows exactly what they have.

and that they have been going on for over a year with little knowledge of them....

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and that they have been going on for over a year with little knowledge of them....

If random people on a Bills message board know of the Huber and Horowitz investigations, chances are that the Deep State is also well aware.  

23 minutes ago, snafu said:

Obviously it's an invite to the post-funeral brunch at the local VFW. The Bushes couldn't invite everyone. 

Ok, now what do you suppose it is that makes it worth discussion? Does anyone believe that any state secrets are being shared like this? 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Ok, now what do you suppose it is that makes it worth discussion? Does anyone believe that any state secrets are being shared like this? 

The state secrets get shared AT the brunch. Duh!