The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, GG said:

It's actually a two syllable letter in the proper vernacular

It's actually a three syllable letter in the proper vernacular.  It's a two syllable letter in the popular vernacular.  Because people are mealy-mouthed morons.

Just now, Kevbeau said:

DR...can't you do anything and move some of this Deep State legal action along?  Akin to standing in line at Disney, the patrons are growing restless and clearly the discussion is suffering. ?

If only I had that ability! :beer:

Some people reading tea leaves are quite confident it's going to be a Merry Christmas this year - if that helps. I'm not a big believer in dates/timetables landing exactly as predicted so I'm just going by what we see in open source. Now that Flynn's been filed, Mueller has to be close to done. The declassification seems to be tied to the timing of him finishing (who will blink first kind of thing)... so I'm hopeful it'll be soon. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can't see the image.  I hope it's Georgio.  

:lol: 

It's not... will put a new image up. Give me a second. 

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

***** yeah. 

one wonders if the Clinton's begin to go down, whether or not they offer up the Bushes to get a plea deal.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Read that - just published by Solomon, with the Trump/Solomon connection that was established last week in line. This story (still going through it) is a pretty big deal. Holy cow.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Read that - just published by Solomon, with the Trump/Solomon connection that was established last week in line. This story (still going through it) is a pretty big deal. Holy cow.

wouldn't surprise me if it was much larger than what the article conjures.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

wouldn't surprise me if it was much larger than what the article conjures.

It's confirmation of who's Solomon whistleblower is/where they come from. That's big by itself. But the confirmations of Huber's office working on this with them, considering the documentation they have access to (and the timing of when this was dropped - right before he's due to testify) speaks to this being a much bigger deal than will be reported on initially. 

There's a reference to "knowing where all the bodies are buried" as well - which (in terms of Q drops) is a General Flynn connection. In light of what we learned, or didn't learn, from the redacted sentencing memo, my radar is piqued at the moment...

• Like (+1) 2