The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Those are some big boy allegations.

Either that agent REALLY hates the Obamas, or those girls are seriously f*cked up.

If it is true, I truly feel bad for those girls. 

Btw, fwiw, secret service hated Obama. All of them and his family.  Rude, messy, disrespectful of their status and responsibilities to keep them safe even.

@Deranged Rhino can likely concur. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Btw, fwiw, secret service hated Obama. All of them and his family.  Rude, messy, disrespectful of their status and responsibilities to keep them safe even.

@Deranged Rhino can likely concur. 

I have always heard that, about the Clintons as well. My jaw was on the floor when you said that about his daughter, that is some heavy $hit.

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

SKYNET SMILES: Driverless Cars Could Become WMDs.

As Iowahawk likes to say, we need the equivalent of the Second Amendment to protect the right to drive. 

The coming war on driving will not be fun, even if driverless cars are never weaponized.

Interesting article.  I know many automotive engineers and they often joke with statements such as: "Don't worry about the safety of autonomous cars, they'll be just as reliable as your cell phone or Microsoft Windows because the same 20-something year olds will be writing the code".  I do think that the autonomous car transition will be slow and a bit rocky due to the safety concerns and incidents that will unfortunately occur.

Can't see individual driving being banned for a very very long time or never. 

Me, they'll have to pry my left hand off the wheel of a fossil fuel burning vehicle with my left foot on a clutch and my right hand on the shifter when I'm dead. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd really like to see them split the 9th Circuit into 2 or 3 more. Liberal heads would explode.

I'm not really kidding, there is a real need to split that Circuit up. It's far too big a geographical area with way too much population to be an effective appellate court.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'd really like to see them split the 9th Circuit into 2 or 3 more. Liberal heads would explode.

I'm not really kidding, there is a real need to split that Circuit up. It's far too big a geographical area with way too much population to be an effective appellate court.

But you just want to take power away from California and give it to Wyoming :P 

• Haha (+1) 1