The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45804749

The UK's foreign secretary has told Saudi Arabia that Britain expects urgent answers over the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In a phone call to Saudi Arabia's foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, Jeremy Hunt warned that "friendships depend on shared values".

Mr Khashoggi was last seen visiting the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last week, and Turkey says he may have been murdered there.

Saudi Arabia denies the suggestion.

On 10/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, Boyst62 said:

I laugh more about the inconsistencies of the media and press who hid how disgusting and big of whore their daughters were.  Smoking pot wide open, !@#$ing guys while the SS watched, sneaking out of supervision, etc.

Where the hell did you hear THAT?!

On 10/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, keepthefaith said:

Well, BK is now on the court.  So what happens this week regarding deep state dirty deeds? 

He is a deep stater, didn't you know? Kavenaugh is a Washington swamp rat from his origin. He was born into Washington swampness,  judge parents, Yale alumn, prep schools, voted to uphold survalience state. Deep! 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth the short read (thread, click for more)

I can't find a Leftist that cares if they "Swift boated" Trump with the help of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, NBA, NFL, NAACP, CAIR, NSA, or any other organization.

There needs to be lots more. This just brings things back to zero at best... "Oh, Trump isn't colluding with Russia. He is still a racist, bigot, white male oppressor, and I hate him and anyone supports him in any way".

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

G. Steven Pigeon, 58, of Buffalo, New York, pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Richard J. Arcara to an information charging him with conspiracy to cause a foreign donation in a state election in violation of federal law.  Sentencing is set for Jan. 25, 2019. 

Russian collusion!? :death:

15 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I can't find a Leftist that cares if they "Swift boated" Trump with the help of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, NBA, NFL, NAACP, CAIR, NSA, or any other organization.

There needs to be lots more. This just brings things back to zero at best... "Oh, Trump isn't colluding with Russia. He is still a racist, bigot, white male oppressor, and I hate him and anyone supports him in any way".

Most of the Democrats I know think it was necessary and justified to protect Obama's legacy.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I understand and agree with that sentiment. I expect/anticipate/hope there will be lots more to come, including indictments. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

TOP DEFINITION

To tell the truth about a democrat. 
To catch a democrat liberal in a lie. 
To counter a lie by a liberal.
In the 2004 U.S. presidential campaign, the democrat nominee John Kerry told lies about his military service and was SWIFTBOATED, (past tense) by a group or individuals who knew the truth. Swiftboating, the current act of catching a liberal in a lie.

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Those are some big boy allegations.

Either that agent REALLY hates the Obamas, or those girls are seriously f*cked up.

If it is true, I truly feel bad for those girls. 

The SS would not let her and her boyfriend leave the tarmac on a trip the parents were taking. She was with her boyfriend.  They had been making out etc in the back of the plane and wanted more.  She just pulled it out and blew him when they said no.

One of her exes, perhaps this one, had a tweet up she had a stinky vag; was made to delete it within a few min when secret service came by...