The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They also screw up perfectly good funerals in Ryan Reynolds/Sam Jackson movies.

I actually enjoyed that movie 

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He single-handedly ruined the word "mother!@#$er!"

If Sam Jackson trademarked mother!@#$er would anyone legally object?

2 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

I actually enjoyed that movie 

If Sam Jackson trademarked mother!@#$er would anyone legally object?

I would.

I don't want to think him every time a woman looks back over her shoulder and snarls it at me.

Edited by OJ Tom

Just now, Foxx said:

armed conflict?

If the general premise of this thread and the OP holds water, then there are compromised people inside the federal government who are actively working for foreign entities/governments/interests that are in direct conflict with the United States of America. Over 70+ years there has been an infestation of not just an ideological enemy but actual enemies of this country (go back to Paperclip) which has metastasized: 

Think about pay-for-play schemes with various foundations, think exposed email systems containing SAPs or a scheme to sell American Uranium to Russia... then go deeper down the rabbit hole into areas such as profiting from terrorism for hire (creation of ISIS), human trafficking, narcotics, and good old fashioned espionage (HUMINT network wiped out in China, Pakistan, and Russia over the past decade). 

SCOTUS being firmly 5-4 conservative assures the constitution will be protected from this advance. More to the point, it allows - with the right justices in place - for proper cleanup to take place without interference from compromised or corrupted officials inside the DOJ/FBI/USIC/Congress/SCOTUS/The White House. 

Related: Images and symbolism are VERY important to the enemy we're fighting. Which is why this picture today of FLOTUS is on point

Fullsized image

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If the general premise of this thread and the OP holds water, then there are compromised people inside the federal government who are actively working for foreign entities/governments/interests that are in direct conflict with the United States of America. Over 70+ years there has been an infestation of not just an ideological enemy but actual enemies of this country (go back to Paperclip) which has metastasized: 

Think about pay-for-play schemes with various foundations, think exposed email systems containing SAPs or a scheme to sell American Uranium to Russia... then go deeper down the rabbit hole into areas such as profiting from terrorism for hire (creation of ISIS), human trafficking, narcotics, and good old fashioned espionage (HUMINT network wiped out in China, Pakistan, and Russia over the past decade). 

SCOTUS being firmly 5-4 conservative assures the constitution will be protected from this advance. More to the point, it allows - with the right justices in place - for proper cleanup to take place without interference from compromised or corrupted officials inside the DOJ/FBI/USIC/Congress/SCOTUS/The White House. 

Related: Images and symbolism are VERY important to the enemy we're fighting. Which is why this picture today of FLOTUS is on point

Fullsized image

i don't dispute what you say here. however i just think that the distinction Grahman was making in that video is a stretch to say it could be applying to traitors within our .gov. not sure the stipulation of armed conflict would apply. i think there are better grounds to string them up on.

Just now, Foxx said:

i don't dispute what you say here. however i just think that the distinction Grahman was making in that video is a stretch to say it could be applying to traitors within our .gov. not sure the stipulation of armed conflict would apply. i think there are better grounds to string them up on.

:beer: 

Understandable - but dig a bit deeper. Remember who was being tried at Nuremberg and who was being executed. 

The conflict is global in scope (just this past year think of the Saudi Arabian purge, North Korea, Syria/ME). Iran over the past decade has killed more American servicemen and women than any other nation state. They actively fund, arm, and train our enemies. Now imagine (devil's advocate) that there's undeniable evidence that high ranking members of the government (former and present) were working to further Iran's goals at the expense of our own. Imagine people inside the government being complicit in the rise of human and drug trafficking networks run by Hezbollah and operating inside the United States (with the cover of federal agencies). 

The use of military tribunals over civilian courts would rattle the sensibilities of most Americans (as it should) - but there is a legal framework in which they could be deployed. That's not surprising but it was interesting that Graham chose to question Kavanaugh about that - and Kavanaugh agreed. Of all the things he could have asked, why pick such a niche subject? 

Could be nothing... could be a sign of what's coming next.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Understandable - but dig a bit deeper. Remember who was being tried at Nuremberg and who was being executed. 

The conflict is global in scope (just this past year think of the Saudi Arabian purge, North Korea, Syria/ME). Iran over the past decade has killed more American servicemen and women than any other nation state. They actively fund, arm, and train our enemies. Now imagine (devil's advocate) that there's undeniable evidence that high ranking members of the government (former and present) were working to further Iran's goals at the expense of our own. Imagine people inside the government being complicit in the rise of human and drug trafficking networks run by Hezbollah and operating inside the United States (with the cover of federal agencies). 

The use of military tribunals over civilian courts would rattle the sensibilities of most Americans (as it should) - but there is a legal framework in which they could be deployed. That's not surprising but it was interesting that Graham chose to question Kavanaugh about that - and Kavanaugh agreed. Of all the things he could have asked, why pick such a niche subject? 

Could be nothing... could be a sign of what's coming next.

my only response would be that, technically, we are not in a declared state of war with Iran currently.

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

I remember hearing the MSM gush over how glamorous Michelle Obama was.  But even with Michelle Obama's vast wardrobe, make up artists, media advisors, and airbrushed magazine shoots, Melania Trump still out does her in that simple outfit

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I remember hearing the MSM gush over how glamorous Michelle Obama was.  But even with Michelle Obama's vast wardrobe, make up artists, media advisors, and airbrushed magazine shoots, Melania Trump still out does her in that simple outfit

She be stylin'.

Michelle, well see for yourself.

michelle-obama-in-shorts-2.jpg

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I laugh more about the inconsistencies of the media and press who hid how disgusting and big of whore their daughters were.  Smoking pot wide open, !@#$ing guys while the SS watched, sneaking out of supervision, etc.

STAND BY FOR #FAKENEWS: A Former Obama Operative Built a New Anti-Republican Attack Machine. “Oppo works best when its target is unaware, so Burton’s project, dubbed Citizen Strong, has operated by stealth, waiting until just now to publicly declare its existence as a 501(c)4 ‘dark money’ group with three affiliated political action committees. Even this step doesn’t reveal much. Dark money donors can give unlimited sums anonymously, and Burton won’t identify his benefactors or even the three operatives he’s hired to help run the group.”

I remember when dark money was bad.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

STAND BY FOR #FAKENEWS: A Former Obama Operative Built a New Anti-Republican Attack Machine. “Oppo works best when its target is unaware, so Burton’s project, dubbed Citizen Strong, has operated by stealth, waiting until just now to publicly declare its existence as a 501(c)4 ‘dark money’ group with three affiliated political action committees. Even this step doesn’t reveal much. Dark money donors can give unlimited sums anonymously, and Burton won’t identify his benefactors or even the three operatives he’s hired to help run the group.”

I remember when dark money was bad.

Everything is ok when you're using it to fight actual literal super mecha nazis.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

I've thought about starting a thread of her fashion choices, but I figured you all wouldn't care, or it would be flooded with compare and contrast photos of her and Michelle O.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Oooh, oooh, I know!

Carmen Sandiego is in Egypt!

Okay Tootie. Calm down. 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've thought about starting a thread of her fashion choices, but I figured you all wouldn't care, or it would be flooded with compare and contrast photos of her and Michelle O.  

Jackie Kennedy was actually a real debutante. But Ann Romney had a horse. 

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, BK is now on the court.  So what happens this week regarding deep state dirty deeds? 

FISA declass is the next step - followed closely by the OIG FISA report that's in the final stages.

Those two events will be the trigger for the rest of what's to come and let us know exactly how deep they're going to take the cleanup. I expect fireworks this month - in the form of the declass and perhaps the closing of the Russian probe one way or another (though the latter may have to wait til after the midterms). 

Perp walks for at least McCabe, Strzok, Comey to follow that (again, likely after November 6th) and the opening of a new round of "investigations" (which are completed already) into the State Department side of the scam. 

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

my only response would be that, technically, we are not in a declared state of war with Iran currently.

We aren't, for sure. But they are a declared enemy of the United States - providing them aid and comfort, even not in a state of open war, would fit the bill for sedition and treason (if they had evidence, of course). :beer: 

Listen closely to her here... and think back to not just Kavanaugh but Trump/Russia: 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear