The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Apparently, this got on to the processing center on Pentagon grounds.

And the letters were addressed to Mattis and the CNO, Admiral Richardson.  (According to CNN, which I was checking to see if they'd blamed Kavanaugh yet.)

New rumor this morning that Grassley's office received a package that was thought to be a small bomb but turned out even worse.  It was a boxed set of every recording ever made by Tom Petty on Vinyl, cassette, CD, thumb drives, 8 track and a hard disk.  In addition, when opened it wirelessly connected to the Senate network and auto downloaded to everyone's phone. Luckily Hillary happened to be walking by with a cloth so it's all good.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And there goes the "Presidential alert" test.  Did the world as we know it blow up as those suing to block it implied?

My friends are convinced it's a data mining scam... 

... because the federal government needs a backdoor to mine citizens' data. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My friends are convinced it's a data mining scam... 

... because the federal government needs a backdoor to mine citizens' data. :lol:

Well, there's that.

But this really seems to me to simply be a way for 45 to get his message through to an even larger audience than he already has through Twitter and is a preemptive measure for when either: Twitter bans him for his "hate speech" or when the serious disinformatiin campaign begins after the FISA docs release.  Or possibly both.  Which is why those opposed to him hate it so much.  (Probably similar to how R's likely felt when Roosevelt started his radio fireside chats.)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Taro T said:

Well, there's that.

But this really seems to me to simply be a way for 45 to get his message through to an even larger audience than he already has through Twitter and is a preemptive measure for when either: Twitter bans him for his "hate speech" or when the serious disinformatiin campaign begins after the FISA docs release.  Or possibly both.  Which is why those opposed to him hate it so much.  (Probably similar to how R's likely felt when Roosevelt started his radio fireside chats.)

Correct. 

When the hammer falls, and it's coming - the Kav delay slowed everything down as it's a media black hole - the establishment media will attempt to suppress much of the most damning evidence. This gives the president options. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Nothing to see here.

You know, Twitter should be able to tell who these "report brigades" are (usually bots) and put an end to this nonsense. Twitter clearly doesn't want to end this nonsense. 

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And there goes the "Presidential alert" test.  Did the world as we know it blow up as those suing to block it implied?

It was loud though. And annoying. ? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You know, Twitter should be able to tell who these "report brigades" are (usually bots) and put an end to this nonsense. Twitter clearly doesn't want to end this nonsense. 

It was loud though. And annoying. ? ?

So, very Trumpian. ;)

• Haha (+1) 3