The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, ALF said:

I don't think citizenship data with a timeline is classified info. Hope those facts are published soon to settle this.

CNN has been caught numerous times making shitup. Without showing the numbers they simply aren't believable. Fox should also get the numbers and publish them.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Prescott shared with CNN immigration data from the Department of Homeland Security which showed that the number of Iranians naturalized in the United States over the course of the Obama and Bush administrations was relatively consistent.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/media/fox-news-trump-obama-iran-deal/index.html

And that doesn't mean ****, as it doesn't preclude the assumption that certain people were given preferential consideration for naturalization over others.  

I mean, yes, the story's bull ****.  But CNN's rebuttal is as well.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I don't think citizenship data with a timeline is classified info. Hope those facts are published soon to settle this.

Depending on the specificity, it's sensitive, and leaking it is a crime.

In this case...a person might get fired for leaking "naturalization by country by year" data to CNN, but probably not prosecuted.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And that doesn't mean ****, as it doesn't preclude the assumption that certain people were given preferential consideration for naturalization over others.  

I mean, yes, the story's bull ****.  But CNN's rebuttal is as well.

Depending on the specificity, it's sensitive, and leaking it is a crime.

In this case...a person might get fired for leaking "naturalization by country by year" data to CNN, but probably not prosecuted.

Trump could request that specific information and release it himself I would think.

Familiar name here, down on corruption charges:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/puerto-rico-mayor-two-others-arrested-on-corruption-charges/

Look again at how many resignations there have been, in Congress and in the private sector since November, the numbers keep growing. There's a cleanup happening, which is going almost completely unnoticed/unreported. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Things might be on the verge of getting a lot more interesting. Ignore this for now. Remember it later (possibly).:ph34r:
Image result for ruth bader ginsburg

The old bag or the old chair?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Familiar name here, down on corruption charges:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/puerto-rico-mayor-two-others-arrested-on-corruption-charges/

Look again at how many resignations there have been, in Congress and in the private sector since November, the numbers keep growing. There's a cleanup happening, which is going almost completely unnoticed/unreported. 

She's already been getting ahead of this being interviewed saying she has been being targeted by Trump  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Things might be on the verge of getting a lot more interesting. Ignore this for now. Remember it later (possibly).:ph34r:

Good gawd that would be hilarious if Trump got to choose her replacement.  Snowflakes on fuego!

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If she steps down for any reason soon, the greatest meltdown ever could take be elevated beyond any hope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Good gawd that would be hilarious if Trump got to choose her replacement.  Snowflakes on fuego!

I'd expect violence...if they ever stopped screaming at the sky long enough to actually do anything.

59 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If she steps down for any reason soon, the greatest meltdown ever could take be elevated beyond any hope.

Imagine - just for a moment - that she doesn't step down, but is removed. 

Not that I'm saying that's what's going to happen... just an interesting hypothetical to consider.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine - just for a moment - that she doesn't step down, but is removed. 

Not that I'm saying that's what's going to happen... just an interesting hypothetical to consider.

I wouldn't even know where to start to understand that.

Are you suggesting she would be removed because of health, or mental faculty, etc?'

If so, save me the google. What is protocol? IS there protocol?

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

I wouldn't even know where to start to understand that.

Are you suggesting she would be removed because of health, or mental faculty, etc?'

If so, save me the google. What is protocol? IS there protocol?

If she's indicted on several major felonies for example, including (for sake of argument) sedition. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

That will motivate Democrat voters to flip the Senate in Nov ., SCOTUS  being one reason. 

This Nov election will be the most critical ever  imo

7 minutes ago, ALF said:

That will motivate Democrat voters to flip the Senate in Nov ., SCOTUS  being one reason. 

This Nov election will be the most critical ever  imo

Said almost every election in my adult lifetime

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Said almost every election in my adult lifetime

There has never been a President like Trump before though to motivate voters from both parties.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If she's indicted on several major felonies for example, including (for sake of argument) sedition. 

There's a better chance she'll die of old age in the next 5 years than be indicted.

• Like (+1) 1