The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's Stefan - and the DOB is the same... but I'm putting a pin in this until I can confirm some more. It's just wild.

WTF, I don't know which is the more surprising part, a Jewish academic who's a crack addict, or a crack addict who's fat?

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the past several months - once the scope of this thing blew past my ability to chase it all solo - I've been working with a team of journalists (indie and mainstream), attorneys (government and private), in addition to my private military/IC sources. This was shared with me by a government attorney on the team who has access to all the legal databases and can request documents from federal and state courts without raising alarms. I'm sharing it in this thread because this thread houses more speculation than the rest - and until I can confirm it for myself I'm keeping it in the "wild" category.  

You've done a great job with this stuff but I have to ask if I can take a little credit.

I'm wondering if once you realized that sitcom math was a real thing and focused on non-UFO conspiracies, if you got addicted to actually getting results and fell off the UFO wagon for good.  If so.....congrats and you're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You've done a great job with this stuff but I have to ask if I can take a little credit.

I'm wondering if once you realized that sitcom math was a real thing and focused on non-UFO conspiracies, if you got addicted to actually getting results and fell off the UFO wagon for good.  If so.....congrats and you're welcome.

:beer: 

Oh, don't mistake my passion for finding the truth of this surface level conspiracy. Dev has had me pegged for MONTHS. This all ends with ETI landing on the White House lawn in 2021... THEN they'll explain to me what's really going on in Antarctica. :ph34r:

(joking for those who don't know me)

5 minutes ago, peace out said:
Once a traitor, always a traitor.

When you don't understand what you're reading, or context clues, and have nothing to offer on a subject - just post an out of context discussion from 2014 and hope no one notices. 

:lol: 

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Oh, don't mistake my passion for finding the truth of this surface level conspiracy. Dev has had me pegged for MONTHS. This all ends with ETI landing on the White House lawn in 2021... THEN they'll explain to me what's really going on in Antarctica. :ph34r:

(joking for those who don't know me)

When you don't understand what you're reading, or context clues, and have nothing to offer on a subject - just post an out of context discussion from 2014 and hope no one notices. 

:lol: 

Do you enjoy reading Chateau Heartiste?

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't see this getting past the veto stamp - or the SC.

On the surface, I like it.  Congress finally challenging the monarchial power of the Executive 

• Like (+1) 2

That was fast... it's almost like the work never stopped and the Iran Deal was a lie from soup to nuts. 

44 betrayed this nation with this deal. From his illegal exposure of Stuxnet (and pardoning of the cut-out he used to do so), to handing over billions in cash directly to Hamas and the Mullahs, to crafting a deal that was never designed to stop the Iranian nuclear program... 

Each day it gets harder and harder for honest people to defend this lousy deal.  

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't see this getting past the veto stamp - or the SC.

This is what happens when the three branches of Government: Legislative,  Judicial, and Executive is replaced by: a Pen, a Phone, and a Narcissist.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was fast... it's almost like the work never stopped and the Iran Deal was a lie from soup to nuts. 

44 betrayed this nation with this deal. From his illegal exposure of Stuxnet (and pardoning of the cut-out he used to do so), to handing over billions in cash directly to Hamas and the Mullahs, to crafting a deal that was never designed to stop the Iranian nuclear program... 

Each day it gets harder and harder for honest people to defend this lousy deal.  

I recognize that "do what you want, as long as you do it quietly and don't make trouble for us, and we'll let the next President deal with you" foreign policy from the Clinton administration.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/court-docs-trump-campaign-spy-stefan-halper-busted-for-crack-cocaine-possession/

... It's almost as if I share tips on this board before they break - not because I'm copying others, but working with others in a combined effort to bring truth to light ;)  

You know who else was busted for crack cocaine possession?  Hitler!

(I'm kidding.  It was obviously Goering.)

• Haha (+1) 1