The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpgThe HillVerified account @thehill

FollowFollow @thehill
#BREAKING: Trump aides hired Israeli private intelligence firm to dig up dirt on Obama officials: report http://hill.cm/4meo8Wv 

This is pro-Tehran nonsense.

No sources on the record for The Guardian.

No contractor named.

No individuals named.

Massive substantive errors.

It’s a disinfo op, not a news story.

Related image

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

One benefit to the ongoing shadow war is we're given more and more opportunities to see behind the veil as the white hats, black hats, and grey hats scramble about. This is one of those times where we can clearly see what many have known for awhile - "think tanks" aren't all downy white innocents, Brookings being among the worst offenders: 

Baker (unlike Page) did not get immunity. He didn't retire or resign, he was terminated. He will (more than likely) be indicted soon for playing a role in an attempted palace coup. Brookings knows this, yet they brought Baker into the fold regardless. Why? 

Rats stick together when the ship's sinking. 

An important watch (long though, key moments happen towards the end)... It's the ceremony and speeches for the NSA changing of directors. I will be coming back to this with more thoughts when I get a chance. 

On 5/6/2018 at 2:18 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

An important watch (long though, key moments happen towards the end)... It's the ceremony and speeches for the NSA changing of directors. I will be coming back to this with more thoughts when I get a chance. 

"All that for a bell and whistle?" M.O. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This story is going to keep getting bigger... but for levity's sake, here's Chuck:

That link provided zero connection between Clinton and the cult.  Do you have a better link?

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That link provided zero connection between Clinton and the cult.  Do you have a better link?

Keep watching, more coming in the next few weeks (and scroll back/look into Gillibrand's connections - you can extrapolate and find more connections from that starting point).

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep watching, more coming in the next few weeks (and scroll back/look into Gillibrand's connections - you can extrapolate and find more connections from that starting point).

Gillibrand is a complete waste commie ditzy bimbo but the stuff on her is a giant nothing.

I poked around a little.  Her dad dropped these losers like a hot potato.  Even if he hadn't..which he did....it's her dad, not her.

As for the Clintons.... I have no doubt they could have taken money from this group.  They would take money from anyone.  I saw nothing indicating they had a clue who these people were.  The Seagrams broads were just duped.  It's sad.  I didn't see anything that would have tipped this off to the Clintons.  Roger Stone?  Another whore who will take money from anyone.  Same story.

There is plennnnnnnnnnnnnnnty of dirt on the Clintons but I don't think this is anything.  

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Gillibrand is a complete waste commie ditzy bimbo but the stuff on her is a giant nothing.

I poked around a little.  Her dad dropped these losers like a hot potato.  Even if he hadn't..which he did....it's her dad, not her.

As for the Clintons.... I have no doubt they could have taken money from this group.  They would take money from anyone.  I saw nothing indicating they had a clue who these people were.  The Seagrams broads were just duped.  It's sad.  I didn't see anything that would have tipped this off to the Clintons.  Roger Stone?  Another whore who will take money from anyone.  Same story.

There is plennnnnnnnnnnnnnnty of dirt on the Clintons but I don't think this is anything.  

Could be right. 

Time will tell. 

yoda.jpg

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Law-enforcement-has-fielded-NXIVM-complaints-for-12348611.php

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office has begun examining NXIVM's dealings, according to two people with knowledge of the matter. The new interest comes after multiple law enforcement agencies, including Schneiderman's office, had for years brushed aside the concerns from Raniere's critics and others about the murky inner workings of NXIVM, which one expert has characterized as an "extreme cult." A spokesman for Schneiderman did not respond to questions about the investigation.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Try digging into this: The Markham Group based in Little Rock, Arkansas...This is from 2012: https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/NXIVM-courts-rich-powerful-and-influential-3253818.php

At times the group's big benefactors, Sara and Clare Bronfman, directly finance NXIVM-related efforts on their own. 

The Bonfam sisters are members of the Clinton Global Initiative - who also hired Markham. 

(More)

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ap-tries-to-cover-up-clinton-links-to-sex-cult/

The partners of The Markham Group include: Natalie Hartman, Greg Hale, Robert McLarty and Paul Neaville - all of whom have direct ties to the Clintons (both Bill and Hillary as well as their foundations). The picture on their website is of Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea...

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not terribly surprising that Gillibrand was one of Schneiderman's critics calling for him to resign.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

No? She believed he stood for the values of NY women 

She supports whatever is politically expedient.  Always has, always will.  That she turned on an ally in what seemed a matter of minutes was par for the course.