The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Leave it to an ignorant asshat to post an ignorant asshat's article. :lol: 

Uh... yes, it is, Ron. By definition.

That's the article's subheading - a demonstrable untruth...

But to the willfully ignorant, like Grant, it's a deep article. :lol: Hilarious.

Alas, poor Rhino, the woefully misinformed who believes that all facts are created equal. It's why no one can get through to you — anyone pointing out your wrongness is a snob.

Since you're here...

Repeatedly, I asked you to clarify the convictions you claim to hold so courageously. Repeatedly, they were ignored. Why is it wrong to be skeptical of the Federalist article? Why do you keep insisting that it is not implying what is is clearly implying, an implication that all of the article's commenters made explicit? Why do you keep dodging this line of questioning, particularly when just the other day you were jawing on about how it was every American's responsibility to question their media? 

You told me we can't trust the NY Times, but you fully endorse The Federalist, even insisting that the article is saying something different than what most of the blog's own readers are interpreting. Curious why that is, particularly as The Federalist is not reputable in the least, nor was it ever, as it was started in 2013 by the idiot who got fired by The Washington Post after only 3 days for multiple accusations of plagiarism. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Maybe. 

It is also necessary. Here's a nice summary for why stupidity needs to be confronted more. 

Maybe, it may be necessary to confront stupidity, but being smug isn't. It betrays weakness, as do your defensive, linguistic labyrinths. 

I was like you. As I noted in another thread, I originally came to PPP to confront Hillary bashers, and mock them as sexists, and racists, and clowns. That was probably early 2015. Then, after the Clock Boy incident, I had an epiphany, and came back to apologize.

I don't think you realize that many here were once Democrats, or at least weren't "right-wing".

If you follow DR for awhile, you will certainly get a glimpse of some truth in what he lays before you. Until then, carry on....

9 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Maybe, it may be necessary to confront stupidity, but being smug isn't. It betrays weakness, as do your defensive, linguistic labyrinths. 

I was like you. As I noted in another thread, I originally came to PPP to confront Hillary bashers, and mock them as sexists, and racists, and clowns. That was probably early 2015. Then, after the Clock Boy incident, I had an epiphany, and came back to apologize.

I don't think you realize that many here were once Democrats, or at least weren't "right-wing".

If you follow DR for awhile, you will certainly get a glimpse of some truth in what he lays before you. Until then, carry on....

To be fair, if Grant reads more of DR's posts he will find that DR actually believes that aliens exist which math has proven to be false.  It will bolster his internal thought process about anything DR says.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know who aided this operation? The same guy who's been nervously tweeting like a man facing prosecution. A man who lied to multiple Congressional committees about his organization's torture and rendition program. A man who then SPIED on congressional members, illegally, while they investigated him for those lies. A man who ordered the assassination of an American journalist who was digging up dirt about the leverage ISS had(has) on him. 

Yeah... This asshat:

image.jpeg.ab265e2aa5e5fccb3a06fed711d2d337.jpeg

Tick, tock, John. Hope selling out the country was worth what's coming for you.

LOL.  Brennan and people like him run the show.  He is basically spiking the ball in the end zone and is worried about nothing.  Is Ghoul Mueller going to get him? Lolololololololololololololololololololololol.  

Parts of the truths about these people have been exposed.  They took over, spun it 180 and are now doing a victory lap.  See: Cretin Meryll Streep.  Same thing.

they work for the guy who lives in Antarctica.  Have you figured out who that is yet?

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for this is where we laugh at you gif

Please spare us the lecture when you've demonstrated ZERO ability or interest in intellectual honesty. You're a partisan hack who couldn't logic his way out of a wet paper bag. 

And you are a Trumpbot who peddles stupid conspiracy nonsense that these right wing ding a lings cling to like life preserves as the noose closes around Trump's neck

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

And on my clearance level.  Mishandling classified info is mishandling classified info, no matter what the source.  

Well, you could alway invoke the "Hillary Defense." That should work just fine. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well, you could alway invoke the "Hillary Defense." That should work just fine. :ph34r:

I'm a Clinton so everything I do has no consequences whatsoever.  So there!!  :P

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

OP, any idea why dead the Brits keep finding all these dead Russian spies?

https://www.rferl.org/a/british-counterterrorism-unit-takes-over-probe-russian-ex-spy-skripal-illness/29083989.html

The British intelligence apparatus was/is the most heavily compromised by KGB/FSB assets of all the five-eye nations. The Brits have always had a Russian mole problem, this is par for the course when you're counterintelligence is that heavily compromised (for decades). 

But that's just my off the cuff response. I have to look into this more recent case more before I have any more substantive answer. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

NOW we're getting somewhere... 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-turkey/saudi-prince-says-turkey-part-of-triangle-of-evil-egyptian-media-idUSKCN1GJ1WW

Much more to say on this, but it's more confirmation of the change in KSA. 

The Sauds are now protecting Coptics - and calling out the Turks (and almost certainly arming/fighting along side the Kurds). 

Image result for saudi arabia protects coptic

Things have changed in KSA. This picture is proof that it's not an ongoing revolution - but one that's already completed.  

Jane Mayer’s Publicity Work for Christopher Steele

Original Article

Jane Mayer’s long, lionizing profile of Christopher Steele, the former British spy the Democrats hired to dig up dirt on Donald Trump, is propaganda for the ruling class, premised on its usual double standards and appeals to its own authority. For those who bother to slog through the piece, they will need an interpretive key, which is: if a liberal conducts political espionage, it can’t be partisan and wrong. Much of the piece consists of liberals vouching for each other: we say Steele is “credible,” so he is; we say that he is a noble whistle-blower, so don’t question his work. The question-begging character of the article’s subtitle captures Mayer’s dishonesty: “How the ex-spy tried to warn the world about Trump’s ties to Russia.” What ties? The yet-to-be-proven ones?

6 Revelations In That Christopher Steele Puff Piece
by Chuck Ross

Original Article

Edited by B-Man

DEEP-STATE LOGIC AT WORK: In one of the most insane arguments ever made by government lawyers, the CIA is claiming that even though they leaked complete documents to favored reporters, those documents are still not subject to disclosure to the public at large under FOIA. According to Techdirt:

“[T]he CIA would like to be able to selectively leak classified information while retaining the privilege of denying every other member of the public access to these leaks. If the selected journalists choose to publish classified info handed to them by the CIA, only then does it enter the public domain, according to the the CIA. Otherwise, the CIA will decide what’s classified and withholdable, not judges or logic or common sense.”

The intelligence community hates leakers, unless it’s the agencies themselves doing the leaking.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DEEP-STATE LOGIC AT WORK: In one of the most insane arguments ever made by government lawyers, the CIA is claiming that even though they leaked complete documents to favored reporters, those documents are still not subject to disclosure to the public at large under FOIA. According to Techdirt:

“[T]he CIA would like to be able to selectively leak classified information while retaining the privilege of denying every other member of the public access to these leaks. If the selected journalists choose to publish classified info handed to them by the CIA, only then does it enter the public domain, according to the the CIA. Otherwise, the CIA will decide what’s classified and withholdable, not judges or logic or common sense.”

The intelligence community hates leakers, unless it’s the agencies themselves doing the leaking.

idiom-poster-have-your-cake-eat-too-illu

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

OP, any idea why dead the Brits keep finding all these dead Russian spies?

https://www.rferl.org/a/british-counterterrorism-unit-takes-over-probe-russian-ex-spy-skripal-illness/29083989.html

Did a bit of a dive into this story last night. I don't have much more than I had yesterday, but there are some interesting speculations that relate back to the dossier and the OP of this thread. Consider this a little more than off the cuff analysis... but I've yet to land on firm position yet:

So the BBC argues Skripal was killed at Putin's request:

DXj2ajtWAAARZXQ.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43295134

Now, this is ENTIRELY possible. Putin has shown in the past how he deals with turncoats, he makes public examples of them when he can. Can't rule this out, and I'm not. 

But there's more strange dots to consider before we land there. Such as:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/05/alleged-former-russian-spy-critically-exposure-unknown-substance/

Skripal feared for his life - after years of living in somewhat normalcy (or as normal as you can get for a guy in his position, a former Russian spy turned double agent)... and his daughter Yulia was seemingly part of the target package:

DXj6-ZZW4AATdoV.jpg

It's when you start to analyze the daughter's pattern that other possibilities begin to pop up...

DXmxdTLW0AIHATi.jpg

Yulia worked for Nike in Russia until 2010, when according to her social media she moved to London where she worked for Holiday Inn in Southhampton until 2014. Before the attack she was allegedly working back in Moscow for Pepsico (western companies based in Russia are always targets for espionage). We will come back to this travel/living/work pattern in a bit. 

First, let's look at the Parliment's response to the attack and the Russian embassy's:

This statement was immediately followed by renewed calls to look at the Magnitsky amendments... 

DXm4ChyWAAARQeN.jpg

The immediate thrust back into geopolitics isn't unheard of, but it is noteworthy in relation to the thrust of this thread. Using Russia to bolster fear and move forward political agendas at home has been a repeating pattern in western politics since 2012.

The Russian Embassy responded as they do: "The way the situation is being described by British media causes serious concern. The British media are swiftly launching a new phase of the anti-Russian campaign."

This is the standard response from the Russians, and while they're not above lying (at all) we've seen for over a year now how the anti-Russian narrative has been co-opted by the old establishment in Europe and the US to push establishment control.

Could this be more of the same? Possibly. MI5/MI6 could have made an example of a former Russian spy, on their soil, and pin it on Russia for political motives. This has happened before, no reason it couldn't be the same here. There are, of course, other possibilities... 

Well look at what's hitting the news today:

Poisoned Russian spy was close to Christopher Steele consultant: report

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/poisoned-russian-spy-close-steele-consultant-report-article-1.3862516

Valery Morozov - a former construction magnate who fled Russia - told Channel 4 news that Skripal was NOT retired and met regularly with military intelligence officials.

weqJ4Gs-?format=jpg&name=600x314

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sergei-skripal-regular-contact-russian-embassy-former-kremlin-officer-spy-poison-nerve-agent-a8244926.html

The Guardian, however (GCHQ/CIA) says this is bunk, there is no connection between Skripal and the dossier:

Sergei Skripal: does revenge for treason lie behind harm to ex-spy?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/06/sergei-skripal-does-revenge-for-treason-lie-behind-harm-to-ex-spy

Who was this guy? We know he was a former Russian spy turned turncoat for the Brits - but he's still taking monthly meetings with MI long after he'd been "retired"? Clearly someone wasn't happy with what he was doing considering the year Skripal had prior to the attack:

Skripal's wife and 44 year old son died last year in St. Petersberg (either in a car wreck or from liver failure depending on the source you read):

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/early-deaths-of-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-s-wife-and-son-to-be-investigated-2w0kspknj

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5744389/how-sergei-skripals-wife-son-die-disseminated-endometrial-carcinoma-car-crash/

On the surface this fits the pattern nicely of Putin carrying out revenge... but why wait until 2017? He could have done this at any other point within the 7 years since Skripal was publicly burned. 

Keep that question in mind and let's circle back to Skripal's daughter, and this is admittedly high octane speculation, so don your helmets... 

Image result for tinfoil hat gif

Yulia used to live in Malta. That's where the missing professor Misfud is from. The professor who introduced Papadapolous to "Putin's niece". She went from Moscow to Malta, and then back and forth between London and Moscow for years.

Why did Skripal's wife and son die under mysterious circumstances yet his daughter was untouched until now? 

My bet?

DXx21raX4AEQrEK.jpg

This seems to be the case. How that fits into the bigger story of the dossier (if they're connected at all) is still anyone's guess. But some pieces DO fit nicely if you consider it a part of the cleanup operation - either on behalf of Putin (less likely imo), or on behalf of the USIC/Five Eye connections to the dossier who are trying to cover their asses (where my money's at right now). 

That's my two cents for today... :beer: