The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:angry:

This is... !@#$ing bonkers. 

(warning - reading the linked material below might cause anger in any rational thinking person)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Now we know why the police failed to respond 39 times to the shooter. They were getting paid not to arrest students so they could boost state rankings and get more federal money into the county... 

No wonder this pissant little sheriff is making such a big spectacle. 

Wow.  IF that article turns out to be true the sheriff & school chief should be on trial for complicity in a mass murder.

That is so far beyond cynical.

Hoping it isn't accurate/correct.

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:angry:

This is... !@#$ing bonkers. 

(warning - reading the linked material below might cause anger in any rational thinking person)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Now we know why the police failed to respond 39 times to the shooter. They were getting paid not to arrest students so they could boost state rankings and get more federal money into the county... 

No wonder this pissant little sheriff is making such a big spectacle. 

Again...AFT written all over it.

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It explains why the security feeds at the school were on a twenty minute delay that confused ffrst responders too. 

Its on delay so they can destroy evidence. 

Seriously?  IF true, how the f### does something like this stay under anybody's radar for years?  There had to literally be dozens, if not hundreds, of people that knew this was going on.

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Seriously?  IF true, how the f### does something like this stay under anybody's radar for years?  There had to literally be dozens, if not hundreds, of people that knew this was going on.

They were all getting kickbacks from their scheme. The school district, the local politicians, and the sheriff's department. 

It's disgusting.

They were jut following policy... 

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were all getting kickbacks from their scheme. The school district, the local politicians, and the sheriff's department. 

It's disgusting.

It is disgusting (again, if true).  But how is there not a single whistle blower that's taken seriously by more than a single random reporter?

NONE of the non-school board member parents knew anything of this?  Good Christ, at my district there would've been parent protests if something like this happened.  People DON'T take stuff like that regarding their kids lying down.

Especially if kids are getting beaten up but the fights aren't showing up on security cams.  Parents here would be beyond livid.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Yeah, I can't think of another reason to have a delay.

Privacy concerns.  To protect the children.  

Not even joking.  I could easily see some asshat arguing that security footage has to be on a 20 minute delay so anyone hacking/intruding in won't know exactly where the kids are at a specific moment.  That is just the sort of asinine, thoughtless, "looks good and patronizingly quiets the parents but is counterproductive and completely defeats the purpose" sort of bull **** many administrators would use.

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Privacy concerns.  To protect the children.  

Not even joking.  I could easily see some asshat arguing that security footage has to be on a 20 minute delay so anyone hacking/intruding in won't know exactly where the kids are at a specific moment.  That is just the sort of asinine, thoughtless, "looks good and patronizingly quiets the parents but is counterproductive and completely defeats the purpose" sort of bull **** many administrators would use.

Argue it, sure.  That's believable.  But how many Tibs/Gators have to be in the audience! or worse a decision maker, to get that argument to fly.?

It's like a bad Simpsons episode.  Specifically the one where Sideshow Bob convinces the Parole Board that his "Die Bart Die" tattoo was actually just German "the Bart the".  "Well anyone who speaks German can't be all bad."  (Nevermind that die is a female article & Bart is male (though voiced by Nancy Cartwright).  It should've been der Bart.)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Argue it, sure.  That's believable.  But how many Tibs/Gators have to be in the audience! or worse a decision maker, to get that argument to fly.?

Not many.  You think a school board wouldn't go for that, just to quiet the 20 or so parents who are complaining, when none of the people involved has the first understanding of basic security?

This will become relevant in the very near future. Connected directly to Hezbollah and 44...

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/02/we_lost_a_great_doctor_when_this_man_died_letter.html

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2014/04/11/El Amir, Medhat Indictment.pdf

(Note page 3, section L)

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not many.  You think a school board wouldn't go for that, just to quiet the 20 or so parents who are complaining, when none of the people involved has the first understanding of basic security?

They might let it happen initially, but once the parents of kids getting beaten up &/or having things stolen start showing up at the board meeting that decision will get changed awfully quickly.  THOSE parents will be loud.

Really having a hard time wrapping my head around this if it's true.

Just now, Taro T said:

They might let it happen initially, but once the parents of kids getting beaten up &/or having things stolen start showing up at the board meeting that decision will get changed awfully quickly.  THOSE parents will be loud.

Really having a hard time wrapping my head around this if it's true.

I hear you. I can't go into too much detail, but I trust the source - not the type to deliberately mislead.