The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I'm sure this is totally normal... Nothing to see here with this story AT ALL. 

Trump motorcade driver stopped after gun found in his possession

The man, who was not identified, told authorities that he forgot to leave the personal firearm in his personal vehicle before entering the van that was to be part of Mr. Trump’s motorcade, according to pool reporter Jordan Fabian of The Hill.

The driver was to be operating one of the press vans. Typically such drivers are volunteers, not government employees or members of the media.

“White House staff said all drivers were replaced after the incident,” the pool report stated. “When press loaded back into vans, driver was being questioned by an officer.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/19/trump-motorcade-driver-stopped-after-gun-found-bag/

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

You know Clapper and Brennan are going to try something like this before their heads get put into the chopping block. 

Absolutely. They already have at least once before from what I've gleaned. 

There are enemies on our soil, sitting behind microphones on TV, right this moment. Their day of reckoning is fast approaching. Killing 45 would only accelerate their comeuppance. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Absolutely. They already have at least once before from what I've gleaned. 

There are enemies on our soil, sitting behind microphones on TV, right this moment. Their day of reckoning is fast approaching. Killing 45 would only accelerate their comeuppance. 

Bravo. You are out Carrie (ing) Carrie.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is it Groot?

Fred Groot from the Redskins?  No and he was overrated.

All the clues are there in the UFO thread and should be easy enough for even you to follow if you really want to know.  You don't want to know.  At the very least you don't want to find out without wearing double bagged depends so make a trip to Safeway before you start looking.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Fred Groot from the Redskins?  No and he was overrated.

All the clues are there in the UFO thread and should be easy enough for even you to follow if you really want to know.  You don't want to know.  At the very least you don't want to find out without wearing double bagged depends so make a trip to Safeway before you start looking.

:lol::beer: 

I am about to head to the store, I will take you up on that advice. 

This undoubtedly will go under reported - but is potentially a major story. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-federal-prosecutor-thomas-wales-was-possibly-killed-by-hired-gunman-fbi-official-says/

Wales, 49, was working as a white-collar criminal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Seattle when he was shot several times while sitting at a computer in the basement of his Queen Anne home about 10:40 p.m. on Oct. 11, 2001.

If Wales was killed because of his work, he would be the first federal prosecutor in the nation’s history to be slain in the line of duty.

(snip)

The wide-ranging probe — hampered in the beginning by investigative missteps and overshadowed by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks — has continued to focus on the commercial-airline pilot as other suspects were eliminated.

Will link the press conference when I find it. 

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This undoubtedly will go under reported - but is potentially a major story. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-federal-prosecutor-thomas-wales-was-possibly-killed-by-hired-gunman-fbi-official-says/

Will link the press conference when I find it. 

Looks like the only real news is they increased the reward money by a half million + dollars. 

Any idea on what the fraud case was about?

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who was it on pg. 37 who told Stansfield Turner to tone down his butt-hurt response?

ADVICE FOR THE MIDTERMS: Make the Deep State Pay — It’s the Only Way.

There is precious little, if not nothing, that average citizens can do to act against the Deep State actors who have foisted the staggeringly disgraceful Russiagate witch-and-scavenger hunt upon the American people. However, the Democratic Party, and concomitantly, the Leftist “mainstream” media, can and must be made to pay. The ballot box is the only way to deliver the payback.

Obviously, I’m not addressing the undeniable aspect of Russian interference. Who didn’t know that? I’m talking about delivering a sound ideological and electoral shellacking to every politician, every unhinged Leftist comedian, and every newsmedia personality that has hung a partisan hat on the ridiculous notion that Mr. Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to circumvent Hillary Clinton’s election and secure the Oval Office.

However those voters may feel about President Trump’s first year, an electoral alignment with the president is the best (if not only) way to show disgust about what has been orchestrated at the highest levels of the Deep State bureaucracy, the top-tiers of our federal law enforcement agencies, and by the Democrat Party apparatus.

Recipients of the grassroots reprimand should include ultimate RINOs like Robert Mueller, James Comey, and Rod Rosenstein. Nevermind that certain high-stakes players may be card-carrying members (in Comey’s case, formerly) of the GOP. If one core truth about this debacle can be told, from the very beginning it has been about acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton, President Obama, and the Deep State. Whoever has been instrumental in promulgating this attempt to stage a silent coup against a duly elected president must pay a price -- if not legally, at least in terms of a severe upbraid from members of the freedom-loving, fair-minded citizenry.

Voting for Trump-aligned candidates is the best, if not the only, avenue available to average citizens who wish to show their disapproval.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

:angry:

This is... !@#$ing bonkers. 

(warning - reading the linked material below might cause anger in any rational thinking person)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Now we know why the police failed to respond 39 times to the shooter. They were getting paid not to arrest students so they could boost state rankings and get more federal money into the county... 

No wonder this pissant little sheriff is making such a big spectacle. 

• Sad 1