The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Grassley's memo is now (partially) unredacted... 

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Here's the side-by-side redactions... hard to tell WHY the FBI didn't want this out:

DVZagYPXkAAd5UN.jpg

DVZagYTWsAA0C40.jpg

DVZagYTW0AExBnA.jpg

DVZagYRX4AAhIs-.jpg

DVZaq8qWAAAHVjr.jpg

DVZaq8_W0AAdwXS.jpg

DVZaq9BW4AAJFw-.jpg

DVZaq9CXUAAwxPS.jpg

Read it. This is damning stuff. 

And we're STILL in the opening phase of this roll out. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here at all... no agenda being pushed. :sick: 

And just a smidge too late for poor, badly misunderstood, with only love in his heart, selfless Larry Nasser. <_<

Everytime the scumbags try to normalize their disease, Sandusky & Nasser should be trotted out.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And just a smidge too late for poor, badly misunderstood, with only love in his heart, selfless Larry Nasser. <_<

Everytime the scumbags try to normalize their disease, Sandusky & Nasser should be trotted out.

Pretty sure Nasser's not a "non-offending pedophile."

20 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Right, right.  They're all celibate angles, like Catholic priests.  Oh, wait...

39 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Way to miss the point, guys.

Wonder why both these men were there at the same time? (negotiations)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tillerson-visits-argentina-national-park-on-horseback-presses-for-ecological-partnership/

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2106447-jeff-bezos-esta-en-la-patagonia-y-se-enamoro-del-glaciar-perito-moreno

Argentina, specifically Bariloche, has quite an interesting history of presidential visits. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Way to miss the point, guys.

I didn't miss the point, I made a joke.

When you see concerted efforts to normalize pedophilia by the same folks who admittedly use their medium to normalize other sexual behaviors and thing considered deviant by the mainstream, you understand where their power and access come from, and you suspect something much larger is in play; all you can do is joke to keep yourself sane.

On 1/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes it does. I linked this several times in this thread (and others) over the past three months. 

$1T MORE than we have in our TOTAL NATIONAL DEBT is missing from just DoD and HUD alone. It's something like $65k for every citizen.

People want something to incite a revolution? Stealing that much money, and dumping it (where? hint, look up) in SAPs that we don't have access to is going to enrage people. Especially when they see what that money was spent on and what was kept from us.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/obama__leader_of_the_deep_state_coup.html#.WmyJiUe5sm0.twitter

What's hud gonna be doing with all that??

On 2/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One serves the other. Posting here is a good way to procrastinate while writing. It also helps me stay on topic even while procrastinating. Most importantly though it's because this is an information war.

You're in it right now. We all are. The front is on all sides. Nothing short of our constitutional republic is (was?) at stake.

And since I lack other skills, sharing information through my writing is the best way for me to fight for what I believe in. And I believe what is happening right now will be looked back upon as nothing short of revolutionary times. How much will actually go public versus how much will remain hidden remains to be seen. But I'm doing my best to spread truth as best I can discern it. 

The book can't be completed until I finish the next round of interviews, two of those are held up for legal reasons and I have no idea when I'll get clearance. Until then, I focus on researching, confirming, and chronicling what I can however I can.  

So what is it with these claims of the hotel, the helicopter crash and the train crash?