The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, TPS said:

This has some mind boggling implications: $21 trillion of unauthorized (mainly) defense spending

That's almost equivalent to the total outstanding debt. 

Yes it does. I linked this several times in this thread (and others) over the past three months. 

$1T MORE than we have in our TOTAL NATIONAL DEBT is missing from just DoD and HUD alone. It's something like $65k for every citizen.

People want something to incite a revolution? Stealing that much money, and dumping it (where? hint, look up) in SAPs that we don't have access to is going to enrage people. Especially when they see what that money was spent on and what was kept from us.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/obama__leader_of_the_deep_state_coup.html#.WmyJiUe5sm0.twitter

Edited by Deranged Rhino

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes it does. I linked this several times in this thread (and others) over the past three months. 

$1T MORE than we have in our TOTAL NATIONAL DEBT is missing from just DoD and HUD alone. It's something like $65k for every citizen.

People want something to incite a revolution? Stealing that much money, and dumping it (where? hint, look up) in SAPs that we don't have access to is going to enrage people. Especially when they see what that money was spent on and what was kept from us.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/obama__leader_of_the_deep_state_coup.html#.WmyJiUe5sm0.twitter

I figured you might have posted this, but was too lazy to search.

Right, just wait for the real push to cut SS and Medicare...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

This has some mind boggling implications: $21 trillion of unauthorized (mainly) defense spending

That's almost equivalent to the total outstanding debt. 

refer to a report which indicated the Army had $6.5 trillion in unsupported adjustments, or spending, in fiscal 2015. 

"Adjustments" are not "spending."  You know better than that.

For D.R...........................

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: From Conspiracy Theories to Conspiracies.

One ingredient for removing a president would entail a nonstop effort by the opposition to use the courts, the legislative branch, the investigatory agencies, and the administrative state to discredit, undermine, and remove an elected government.

In modern terms, that might entail opponents suing to challenge the legitimacy of the election, perhaps by charging in court that according to “experts,” voting machines were dysfunctional and thus some state tallies were null and void.

The effort might embrace trying to subvert the Constitution by pressuring state electors not to honor their constitutionally defined responsibilities to vote in accordance with the popular vote in their respective states. It might also include an effort to introduce articles of impeachment in the House.

A resistance might sue under the 25th Amendment to find the president non compos mentis, accompanied by a popular campaign to clinically diagnose the president as mentally unfit or physically decrepit. Or a resistance might use the courts to seek the removal of an elected president on grounds he was a rank profiteer and had violated the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution—or to file suits with cherry-picked liberal judges to delay and stop the president’s executive orders. On the petty side, an organized effort to discredit a president would range from boycotting the Inauguration to deliberately holding up and delaying confirmation of his appointees.

In fact, in just Trump’s first year we have seen all these things and more.

They won’t like it when it’s their turn to live under the new rules they’ve established, as Kurt Schlichter likes to say.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I refuse to believe that the warning was just a slip of the keyboard, but that doesn't mean it actually happened (just yet)

Putting this up for consideration. I have no idea who this guy is, or what these videos are, but there were reports that a charter fishing boat captured video of something exploding in the sky around 8am off the coast. That video fueled the "it was really a missile" stuff for awhile. Now the new reports coming out are adding to it. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Putting this up for consideration. I have no idea who this guy is, or what these videos are, but there were reports that a charter fishing boat captured video of something exploding in the sky around 8am off the coast. That video fueled the "it was really a missile" stuff for awhile. Now the new reports coming out are adding to it. 

Looks like a weather balloon to me...