The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:sick: 

This is the Newsweek editor (of Pakistan). Tony and John Podesta are friends. 

It is incredible how sick someone has to be to think that.  To write it, involves a whole additional level.  WTF

I'm sure Greggy is right about the Sundance thing.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I read it as very backhanded, in the sense of "Sure, Hitler killed millions...but he commissioned Porsche to design the Volkswagen, so he had that going for him, which is nice."  True...but hardly a defense.

Don't forget those snazzy Hugo Boss SS uniforms.  So while the SS may have been genocidal maniacs, at least they were well dressed

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You do know that the marriage practices he followed were in no way unusual for that time?  Europe at the time allowed marriage as early as three years old.

No doubt a follower such as yourself, living in that time, would have followed the common practice of early marriage, and considered a 16 year old an unmarriageable spinster.

This is always hilarious to me.  People don't realize that "the innocence of childhood" is an extreme privilege of modern medicine and technology, and economic strength; which has existed in the United States for around 100 years.

The rest of human history and humanity in general, including other areas of the world which don't enjoy our privileged lifestyle even today, depended on early mate selection for survival.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

40 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Don't forget those snazzy Hugo Boss SS uniforms.  So while the SS may have been genocidal maniacs, at least they were well dressed

Well, if you're going to horrifically murder 11.5 million people, you might as well look good while doing it.

18 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Man, DR is gonna have a heart attack, soon. Shiz is getting juicier. 

:beer: No heart attack (I hope). Lots and LOTS of disinfo going around. But based on how everyone suddenly seems to be lawyering up (Strzok - defending by a Clinton attorney, and Comey now) it does feel like things are coming to a head soon. 

But even THAT will be just the beginning. This is going to take years to unravel and prosecute. But the immediate impact for everyone - regardless of party or political persuasion - is going to be positive. It's going to be bumpy at the start, but people soon will realize that, even if they don't know why, their lives are improving. That's ultimately what this all about.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You do know that the marriage practices he followed were in no way unusual for that time?  Europe at the time allowed marriage as early as three years old.

No doubt a follower such as yourself, living in that time, would have followed the common practice of early marriage, and considered a 16 year old an unmarriageable spinster.

Truth, however there were cultural norms in place that intended to prevent consummating said marriages until biology dictated otherwise. 

Also, afaik Jesus didn’t marry and screw a 9 year old waxing poetic about it all the while 

Edited by joesixpack

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Truth, however there were cultural norms in place that intended to prevent consummating said marriages until biology dictated otherwise. 

Also, afaik Jesus didn’t marry and screw a 9 year old waxing poetic about it all the while 

We should go after institutions where these cretins thrive until and unless there is a good shot at a BCS berth.  

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look into the film everyone is talking about from Sundance - featuring the graphic rape of a 13 year old. 

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/the-tale-sundance-controversial-sex-scene-1201920514/

:sick:

Never mind the mind bogglng hypocrisy in all the nominations that Call Me By Your Name is getting.  A little disgusting if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

What does the Bible tell you about the life of Jesus between the ages of 12 and 30?

13 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Bible doesn't tell ME ****. Haven't touched one since I was in sunday school, decades ago.

Then perhaps you should shut the !@#$ up instead of making comparative references to something you're completely ignorant about?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Then perhaps you should shut the !@#$ up instead of making comparative references to something your completely ignorant about?

Pff. You'll never convince me that Islam is compatible with modern civilization. So, please, spare yourself the keystrokes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Pff. You'll never convince me that Islam is compatible with modern civilization. So, please, spare yourself the keystrokes.

I'm not interested in convincing you of anything other than the fact that you invalidate everything your say when you pontificate from areas of obvious ignorance.

You're perfectly entitled to whatever opinions you want to hold, but if the purpose of talking about these things is to allow others to vet the merits of your positions in order to influence their own, you aren't winning over many considerate minds.

31 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What does the Bible tell you about the life of Jesus between the ages of 12 and 30?

If he's like most 12-30 year olds he probably spent most of it on a couch in Mary & Joseph's basement, smoking some Aramaic Aroma and playing Call of Duty Carthaginian Invasion

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Nice to see NBC 'News' is staying true to their traditional bad standard.

FTA:

In 2015, Richards defended the organization after the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group, secretly recorded videos of employees discussing its fetal tissue research. The videos were deceptively edited, which she said created a "sensationalistic atmosphere."  (That's a lie)

Later that year, Richards faced off against Republican lawmakers in a contentious House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing held to scrutinize its federal funding.

Planned Parenthood receives roughly $450 million in government funds, which cannot be used for abortions in the vast majority of cases.

(That's a lie)

Before joining Planned Parenthood, Richards served as deputy chief of staff for Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California, the top Democrat in the House. She is the daughter of Ann Richards, the former Texas governor. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1