The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

This part of the FISA Ruling is telling in it's content:

image.thumb.png.212bc8dacc25576d5feaf1ee5441c515.png

Looks like the court wanted number all the way back to 2012 that the gov couldn't provide. But then goes on to say there is no reason to believe Nov 2015 - Apr 2016 was an anomaly, so assumes this 85% illegal rate stands for all since 2012....

Ouch!!!!

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This part of the FISA Ruling is telling in it's content:

image.thumb.png.212bc8dacc25576d5feaf1ee5441c515.png

Looks like the court wanted number all the way back to 2012 that the gov couldn't provide. But then goes on to say there is no reason to believe Nov 2015 - Apr 2016 was an anomaly, so assumes this 85% illegal rate stands for all since 2012....

Ouch!!!!

Yup. Since 2007 it's a black hole. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/nsa-deletes-surveillance-data-351730

While we're going to learn/have learned about 44's 702 abuses first, at some point people are going to realize this also happened under 43. 

This was systemic by design.

Bias alert. True Pundit is a right leaning source, no bones about it. But he's former FBI counter-intel and has excellent sources inside - hence why this is worth reading with a large grain of salt: 

https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

...Oh, and "Secret Society" was the number one trending tag on Twitter this morning. 

The things that are going to come out are going to be shock most. Those who have been reading (or mocking) along with this thread for a year will recognize most of them. Make no mistake, we are at the BEGINNING of this, not the end. Three years from today we are going to look back and shake our heads at how ignorant we were of the evil living right under our noses.

Keep your discernment high. Lots of people - on both sides of the aisle - don't want this stuff out in the public. 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:sick: 

This is the Newsweek editor (of Pakistan). Tony and John Podesta are friends. 

Any parents with children who were abused should be allowed 5 minutes alone with this guy in a locked room, with any weapons the parents want.

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

WTF "great art" does it create.  What a sick bastage.

I read it as very backhanded, in the sense of "Sure, Hitler killed millions...but he commissioned Porsche to design the Volkswagen, so he had that going for him, which is nice."  True...but hardly a defense.

And still...I can't think of any art, great or otherwise, that child abuse "leads" to.  

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I read it as very backhanded, in the sense of "Sure, Hitler killed millions...but he commissioned Porsche to design the Volkswagen, so he had that going for him, which is nice."  True...but hardly a defense.

And still...I can't think of any art, great or otherwise, that child abuse "leads" to.  

Look into the film everyone is talking about from Sundance - featuring the graphic rape of a 13 year old. 

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/the-tale-sundance-controversial-sex-scene-1201920514/

:sick:

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:ph34r: "We have an informant"

Two takeaways from that video

#1 - If you have an informant, you announce to the !@#$ing world until the story has been checked and verified.  That's how people get suicided

#2 - A special counsel to investigate the special counsel?  sounds like a geico commercial

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Two takeaways from that video

#1 - If you have an informant, you announce to the !@#$ing world until the story has been checked and verified.  That's how people get suicided

#2 - A special counsel to investigate the special counsel?  sounds like a geico commercial

Your first point is very astute. (The second is hilarious). 

I would wager a guess, and that's all it is, that the informant has already given his testimony to the IG. 

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

He's a Muslim. His religion was founded by a child molester, so there's that.

You do know that the marriage practices he followed were in no way unusual for that time?  Europe at the time allowed marriage as early as three years old.

No doubt a follower such as yourself, living in that time, would have followed the common practice of early marriage, and considered a 16 year old an unmarriageable spinster.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That bolded kind of makes sense, though your final point makes it more than a bit of a WTF.