The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

Okay, found some of this stuff, thanks. And that’s only because I’m laid-up due to medicals issues and can surf rather than doing normal work. The method of getting the word out is very clever on two points. The first is being cryptic with a trail of questions. That forces people to do research and think critically about things in an environment where you can’t trust anything news-wise. Forces people to get educated on their own rather than swallow the canned messages the MSM have been putting out. The second clever method addresses credibility.  Put out clues to what will happen, and then afterward compare the events to the pass clues. This is all very stunning to me. 

So in other words, just be annoying and pointless, but make it seem like you know something when in fact you have no clue? 

You forgot to say that you can post mountains of crap and say, "see! It's all right there in the mountain of crap I've posted, just spend all day reading it all and I promise you will understand." 

Just now, DC Tom said:

:lol: Hello, pot!

Hello pettifogger

my favorite tactic of DRs is where he will flood a post with tons of links, huge chunks of copy and paste jobs and then say, "there it is! Right there!" 

Is is there a word or phrase to describe that? I'll find it if there was is! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Hello pettifogger

my favorite tactic of DRs is where he will flood a post with tons of links, huge chunks of copy and paste jobs and then say, "there it is! Right there!" 

Is is there a word or phrase to describe that? I'll find it if there was is! 

fingernails.jpg

2 hours ago, KevinRome said:

Okay, found some of this stuff, thanks. And that’s only because I’m laid-up due to medicals issues and can surf rather than doing normal work. The method of getting the word out is very clever on two points. The first is being cryptic with a trail of questions. That forces people to do research and think critically about things in an environment where you can’t trust anything news-wise. Forces people to get educated on their own rather than swallow the canned messages the MSM have been putting out. The second clever method addresses credibility.  Put out clues to what will happen, and then afterward compare the events to the pass clues. This is all very stunning to me. 

9189283.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, you are one of the people that actually follow DRs stupid ravings. 

You have no idea what I was commenting on, do you? If you can't put a coherent sentence together maybe you should refrain from posting.

3 hours ago, KevinRome said:

:beer:

If it turns out to be legit, which yesterday took a big step towards verifying it all, then we are witnessing one of the greatest public intelligence drops in world history. The prescience is what got my attention - then people in MI who I trust told me the stringers were legit and it's been a roller coaster since.

It's opened a lot of people's eyes, faster than I imagined possible. I still treat it as supplimental material because of the disinfo thrown into it - but when the future proves past stuff keeps coming true (as it keeps doing) it's real hard to ignore.  

Debated putting this up, but it's a Monday so what the hell:

Re: Hawaii... The 50th state sure did have some interesting political names visiting during the missile alert snafu... 

Bill Clinton was there: https://bigislandnow.com/2018/01/14/former-president-clinton-visits-big-island/

Huma was there: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5251573/Huma-Abedin-spotted-Four-Seasons-Hawaii.html

Could someone have been sending a message?

80% private / 20% public.

There are games afoot. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

So has Trudeau come forward to correct himself publically, and admit he is a sniveling grandstander?

I was at home watching the 6pm news in Toronto and thought this was awful but how could a man sneak up a second time.

We are still waiting for Justin's comments....

Interesting timing with the state visit today. The CF got $31m from Frank Giustra after 43 greased the skids for a Khazak uranium deal with his shell company UrAsia. This wasn't disclosed until 2008:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html?referer=

Wonder what 45 discussed with his guest today behind closed doors...

Putting the Twitter revelations here: 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/social-media-companies-ban-conservative-voices/

The past few days we've learned Twitter employees are storing nude images of users as young as 13 and sharing them with other employees. This story is not being covered by CNN, WaPo, NYT - they've shadowbanned the story. 

Wonder why? 

DTsQUcGU8AAJBMo.jpg

Edited by Deranged Rhino