YOUR Playoff Predictions for wildcard week:

PatsFanNH

I'm surprised at how few people are picking Seattle. The Lions aren't playing well and the 'Hawks have shown to have another gear in the playoffs. That's a tough place to play too. They are an 8 point favorite.

Was shocked to see that spread was 8. Would've guessed it would be about 5. Tease Detroit, they'll keep it within two scores.

Steelers
Texans
Giants
Seahawks

I think Osweiler comes out and has a great game. I hope he does, really.

I had a tough time with the NYG/GB pick. Rodgers is the hottest player in the league right now. But the Giants' D is hot, too.

All the Steelers have to do is to stop Ajayi. But he did put a 2 spot on them in the regular season. I still see the Steelers pounding Miami, though.

Seahawks at home and Stafford's bum digit are why I picked SEA.

I think Pittsburgh and Green Bay are the "easier" calls, although you never want to count Eli out.

I believe Seattle is very vulnerable; inconsistent O and the D without Thomas has been average. Lions could certainly pull the upset.

Oakland/Houston is a tough one too. At the end of the day, not having Carr will be the Raiders' undoing and the Texans will squeak by despite being lousy on offense themselves.

I think Pittsburgh and Green Bay are the "easier" calls, although you never want to count Eli out.

I believe Seattle is very vulnerable; inconsistent O and the D without Thomas has been average. Lions could certainly pull the upset.

Oakland/Houston is a tough one too. At the end of the day, not having Carr will be the Raiders' undoing and the Texans will squeak by despite being lousy on offense themselves.

I actually don't think it will be close between the Texans and Houston. In Mexico City the Raiders Baotou bet the Texans 27-20 WITH Carr and Osweiler both starting. This game Osweiler is starting and a 3rd round rookie for the Raiders and it is in Houston.