Hall of Fame finalists announced - TO in Final 15

Spurna

Randy Moss is up next year too. Will it be one or the other?

Moss is in. Ironically, TO stacks up favorably to him statistically. TO also blows every other receiver (not named Rice) out of the water statistically. I realize that he played in a passing era but so did Marvin Harrison (and he shot a guy). Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moss is in. Ironically To stacks up favorably to him statistically. TO also blows every other receiver (not named Rice) out of the water statistically. I realize that he played in a passing era but so did Marvin Harrison (and he shot a guy).

i think Moss is a first ballot too. But will TO wait yet another year? Seems crazy.

i think Moss is a first ballot too. But will TO wait yet another year? Seems crazy.

The fact that he is still waiting is crazy!! He's 1st ballot. He's 2nd all-time in yards, 3rd all-time in TDs, and 8th in receptions (assuming I counted right on that). It's really a black eye for the voting process that he isn't in.

The fact that he is still waiting is crazy!! He's 1st ballot. He's 2nd all-time in yards, 3rd all-time in TDs, and 8th in receptions (assuming I counted right on that). It's really a black eye for the voting process that he isn't in.

they just look petty. There are lots of a**hole players in the HOF. TO wasn't even that bad of a person, at all.

Interesting that Terrell Davis and Kurt Warner made it in the same year. I wonder who got voted in first and if whoever got in first helped the other in the voters minds. Both had periods of greatness but neither had the longevity often expected.

Cannot believe Taylor is in before TO...That is such a joke...

Anyway...I'm very happy to see TD get in...I thinks it's very well deserved...I hated seeing that guys career get cut short by injury...Because before that he was so dominant...I could really care less about the rest of these finalists...But I was very hopeful TD would get in... B-)

Owens didn't mess with underage children like Lawrence Taylor or have ties to a murder case like Ray Lewis. All Owens did was celebrate too much and have a me first attitude in the locker room. TO is HOF material

Jerry jones= make a lot of $ for the league and get in. That means every owner should get in. Jerry didn't win those three Super Bowls. Jimmy Johnson did

Poor TO. :(

Much respect for TD and Easley.

To me, LT (and Rivers) will always be defined by the biggest game by far in their careers, the Chargers-Pats AFC Championship game. As such, I would consider voting for Rivers, but could never ever vote for LT.

The others are meh to wtf. Jerry Jones is the only one who definitely belongs, but I'd have a hard time voting for him because it's Jerry f'n Jones. I'm OK with Warner if only for that year with the Rams, what an incredible story. Jason Taylor, just NO. And as for Morton Anderson, Steve Tasker should be pissed.

I'm typically not a guy that gives a damn about the Hall of Fame but it's sole purpose is to enshrine a guy like Terrell Owens.

Sure, he was selfish. He was arrogant. At times, he was a goddamn nightmare. He earned the right to be that though. Best WR I've ever watched (even over Randy Moss). It's horse **** that he's not in yet.