Connor Cook vs. Brock Osweiler

Cook played reasonably well on Sunday. He is a better option for the Raiders than McGloin in my opinion. Game plan well, run it with Murray, give the kid some easy throws early to get him started and I think he will be fine.

Agreed. Cook > McGloin > Lurch

Agree with both of you i saw the same last game

I commented before the Denver game that I am hoping the Bills will try to trade for him this off-season.

If he plays well, his market value should shoot up, and maybe he will make it on to their radar. He is already better EJM, and I think he could have done what Dak Prescott has, if he had been selected by the Cowboys instead of Dak.

He was WAY undervalued at the draft, due to worries about his personality. I think it was overblown, and he is probably no worse than say, Aaron Rodgers. He will be fine.

I'm more interested in this playoff game now, than if he wasn't playing.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I stopped at "They are in the playoffs ". That's something we should aspire to achieve. Weak division? Who cares? They're in.

Sounds like you don't understand it's a bit more difficult with the Pats in the division. Houston wouldn't sniff the playoffs if they had to get 10 wins and capture a WC instead of winning the weakest division in football two years running.

Houston went 5-1 in their division and 4-6 outside their division the last two years. Yeah, it has nothing to do with their division. :lol:

If that made you laugh, wait until you read what HOFWatkins is posting. Holy cow!

What about the opinions I posted, is laughable?

Connor Cook was considered a possible #1 overall pick in the 2015, but went back to school.

Edited by HoF Watkins