Three TV Networks Interested in Rex Ryan

good for him. With some polish and if he can get control of a few of his speech 'crutches'... he has the goods to become a sports broadcast legend,

I don't know about being a legend just yet but I think he will be very entertaining from the beginning and probably get pretty good at least. I see him more in the studio than on a broadcast but we'll see. It is good to have guys like Rex around the game and I hope he will like this role if he ends up in it.

Zero surprise at this. Say what you will about the man, he's good on camera.

No chit. Worst-kept secret in sports is that whenever Rex is done coaching (probably now) he'll be in a studio or booth somewhere with a camera and/or microphone.

No chit. Worst-kept secret in sports is that whenever Rex is done coaching (probably now) he'll be in a studio or booth somewhere with a camera and/or microphone.

Never got flustered at the podium after what, six straight weeks of being asked about his future with the team? Shoot, the Bills should hire him as a PR coach for St. Doug the Lesser.

Him and Rob are doing a remake of Dumb and Dumber.

You mean the 2016 Bills season? :lol::lol: if they did I would pay to see that. I would rather be on set doin coke wit hookers and the Ryan bros tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see Rex as more of a talking head than a guy in the booth.

This is true.