Please Whaley have this RB on your radar!!!!

Protocal69

I just for a quick sec glanced at the IOWA / FLORIDA Bowl game and in 2 sec this dude JUMPED off the screen at me and I was like who is this dude. I had to look him up and yep this might be Mccoy future replacement. Reminds me of Levon Bell. Look at the footwork and vision and pass catching ability

Sleeper pick

Edited by Protocal69

RB???

McCoy and Gillislee and you want a RB???

I don't care if they have 14 picks in the draft. If they take a RB at all, that would be crazy, IMO.

McCoy and Gills a and Karlos Williams were on the roster last year and guess what we still drafted Jonathan Williams. Jonathan Williams cant hold this dude jock strap. McCoy is pushing 30 years old. Think about the future for once. You act like I'm talking bout taking him in the 1st or 2nd round. I need to see him at the combine but this dude has skills you cant teach.

McCoy and Gills a and Karlos Williams were on the roster last year and guess what we still drafted Jonathan Williams. Jonathan Williams cant hold this dude jock strap. McCoy is pushing 30 years old. Think about the future for once. You act like I'm talking bout taking him in the 1st or 2nd round. I need to see him at the combine but this dude has skills you cant teach.

RB's are a dime a dozen. You can get one in any round, at any time, in any draft, so you can draft a RB when we're ready to move on from McCoy. It's not like a QB position where he needs experience and needs to learn a lot of things while sitting on the bench. It's an easier transition for RB's so there's no need to panic and draft a RB now because McCoy is "pushing 30." That video is a highlight video so obviously the point of the video is to make him look really good without showing his bad plays. We have plenty of needs outside RB that needs to be addressed first.

I like that kid from Penn State but I don't think he's eligible for at least another year. He will probably go in the 1st round of the 2018 draft if he's eligible.

he is eligible next year and he's this year's Fournette (I.e. People thinking he should sit out next year which will never happen) Edited by YoloinOhio

RB???

McCoy and Gillislee and you want a RB???

I don't care if they have 14 picks in the draft. If they take a RB at all, that would be crazy, IMO.

But it's a Bills tradition to pick RBs high when they already have good ones on the team.

#BillsyContinuity

His college tape is so impressive, that foot injury must have really set him back. was a shame if you seen his college highlights.

Whaley has to start finding the next Shady cuz Shady wont last much longer.

JOnathan Williams did not impress. He looks pretty darn slow to me. They do need another RB, I think, but they certainly don't need one early.