It's just not fun anymore...

I don't know about you guys, but following the Bills lately has been a bare. Even through this drought I didn't mind listening to WGR, or reading the Buffalo News to see how we're going to get back to a great team. But my God, the last few weeks it's been at its worst. There's nothing positive being written or said. Everyone is ripping on the Bills. The last two years they went 8-8 and 7-9 not 0-32 which is what this all feels like.

I get it, everyone has a reason to feel pissed. But this isn't fun anymore. It's a damn sport, not life or death.

/rant

Peter

#GoBills

Edited by SuperBills12

Oh, it's just some good-natured, well-deserved bashing, that's all. ALynn may prove to be a solid HC, I've got no real problem with him. Maybe Russ really is too busy to get involved, and maybe Doug isn't really a nitwit. Come training camp, everything will be sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops all over again.

Oh, it's just some good-natured, well-deserved bashing, that's all. ALynn may prove to be a solid HC, I've got no real problem with him. Maybe Russ really is too busy to get involved, and maybe Doug isn't really a nitwit. Come training camp, everything will be sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops all over again.

I hope so Rico. The media has been unrelenting. I think they've amplified how bad things really are. The sarcasm and cynicism has gotten to be extremely annoying for fans like me.

Edited by SuperBills12

It's the medias job to stir up ****, good for clicks. But any fan who gets seriously upset by what a sport team does probably needs to take a couple steps back and reevaluate. It's a hobby for us and a business for them. As you said, not life or death. Full stop.

I don't know about you guys, but following the Bills lately has been a bare. Even through this drought I didn't mind listening to WGR, or reading the Buffalo News to see how we're going to get back to a great team. But my God, the last few weeks it's been at its worst. There's nothing positive being written or said. Everyone is ripping on the Bills. The last two years they went 8-8 and 7-9 not 0-32 which is what this all feels like.

I get it, everyone has a reason to feel pissed. But this isn't fun anymore. It's a damn sport, not life or death.

/rant

Peter

#GoBills

So, it's not fun because of WGR and the BN? It's not that hard to not listen to WGR, and not read the BN. At that point, you can go back to having "fun" watching the same mediocre product that the organization has been trotting out for the last 17 years. To quote an old Fantasy Island commercial..."FUN WOW!!!!".

Said I back in 2000! Different names but the same result; see you in December 2017!

So, it's not fun because of WGR and the BN? It's not that hard to not listen to WGR, and not read the BN. At that point, you can go back to having "fun" watching the same mediocre product that the organization has been trotting out for the last 17 years. To quote an old Fantasy Island commercial..."FUN WOW!!!!".

OMG...that music is now in my brain!!!

I hope so Rico. The media has been unrelenting. I think they've amplified how bad things really are. The sarcasm and cynicism has gotten to be extremely annoying for fans like me.

True. All this negative journalism is really depressing. This team is right on the edge of a playoff berth. Just need the right coaching staff. The talent is there even though a few more new (and healthy) faces are needed.

True. All this negative journalism is really depressing. This team is right on the edge of a playoff berth. Just need the right coaching staff. The talent is there even though a few more new (and healthy) faces are needed.

They were on the edge two years ago.

They're pretty safe from any accidental falls at this point.