Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

@BradleyGelber

.@DanGrazianoESPN & @caplannfl just said on "NFL Insiders" main concern from McDermott was FO structure. Hard to blame him there... #Bills

Shocking...

@AdamSchefter

Denver has two OC interviews now set up for Thursday, per sources: Mike McCoy and Bill Musgrave. Each have Broncos connections.

Tick tick tick

Just saying you could cut TT lose, resign Gilmore, Keep Kyle and Wood, and still have $38 millionish to plug your gaps in FA (WR, LB, DT, OL, CB/S), draft BPA and go after the QB next year. It sets you up pretty nicely and gives you a ton of flexibility next offseason in regards to Kyle and Wood..

I have no idea where you get your numbers. Let's imagine for a hot second that we cut Taylor, and franchising Gilmore winds up being roughly equal. You're still at $19 M instead of my $10 that I suggested after rookies. That's 2-3 journeymen FA's as opposed to the 1-2 that I suggested? So yeah, you plug one more hole.

But what the hell do we do at QB? Throw Cardale out there? Pick up another cast off and hope he is as good? Get a vet in the twilight of his career, and spend picks to get somone who will cost the same or more as Tyrod?

You either write off next season, or you bet the farm on a QB. And now you are doing the "drafting for need" you just took me to task for.

Or. Or.

We get Tyrod to restructure or give Gilmore a phantom year or two. Like I said the first time.

Why would you rather have McCoy over Lynn? Sincere question.

He won a playoff game with Tebow and Orton had 3800 yards. He does good with junk QBs...

@MikeSilver

If McCoy does not come with McDermott to Bills (if McDermott gets HC job), I'm told by coaching sources Norv Turner could be in play...

Score

He won a playoff game with Tebow and Orton had 3800 yards. He does good with junk QBs...

Score

Oh my

There's a name for you. He'd a be a suitable replacement if they can't land McCoy.

Norv's Resume: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norv_Turner

@MikeSilver

If McCoy does not come with McDermott to Bills (if McDermott gets HC job), I'm told by coaching sources Norv Turner could be in play...

@josephperson

Joe Person Retweeted Michael Silver

Which probably puts Scott Turner in Buffalo, too. McDermott and S. Turner worked in Charlotte together.