Shaq - some players don't take losing serioulsy

Reed83HOF

Until the organization commits to identifying and purging such players from the team, their draft boards and their FA lists, we can expect more of the same in years to come.

Lol, we don't purge them, Whaley seeks out immature low-character players with talent. We give players "smoke weed and get paid" contracts.

Fire everyone!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not Shady McCoy say that as well a couple of days ago?

I remember hearing him say something like "You can fine guys [as a means of trying to instill discipline] but that doesn't really work because everyone has money."

EDIT: Maybe I am thinking of Sammy?

was LeSean. this would infuriate me no end. I would be punching players and coaches.

Recall when Hughes turned over the Coaches table furious!

Its a losing culture for sure. Marrone ( whom i loathe ) made some steps. small ones. But it really comes down this point.

Well done Kid Lawson !!

"We really need a change of culture around here," Lawson said after the Bills lost to the Jets at MetLife Stadium in their season finale Sunday. "I ain't used to losing. We just need to come in and change the culture. Next year, we have to be on the same page and end this drought. We can't go no 18, 19 years of not making the playoffs.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Could only be a handful of guys. Start with the guys who have made enough money not to care and then look at effort on the field. I'd go Dareus, Gilmore, Clay.

I might be careful whom you pick.

I can see plenty of players disengaged on the sidelines. How about we start with Coaches?

Lol, we don't purge them, Whaley seeks out immature low-character players with talent. We give players "smoke weed and get paid" contracts.

Fire everyone!

Dareus and Hughes as the "leaders" is a joke. Good players, but couple of class clowns.

Yup. Huge contracts for meatheads who don't give a damn isn't much of a winning strategy.

No doubt it's Hughes and Dareus. Who else could he be talking about of relevance? You don't say that unless the guys who he's speaking of are "stars." I'd trade both.

How about everyone who is not Kye Williams and Richie and LeSean. Everyone needs to step up EVERYONE!

Hearing it from both Kyle and Shaq does give the impression that a vet in their room is possibly among the culprits

you two NS? falling into the pit of finger pointing?

"We really need a change of culture around here," Lawson said after the Bills lost to the Jets at MetLife Stadium in their season finale Sunday. "I ain't used to losing. We just need to come in and change the culture. Next year, we have to be on the same page and end this drought. We can't go no 18, 19 years of not making the playoffs.

Interesting. A guy who just finished his first season is willing to put the playoff drought onto his shoulders, but ownership wants the fan base to basically reset the stopwatch to two years?