1-2: Locker Room Cleanout Interviews

Taylor: "Did a Lot of Great Things This Year" (9:36)
The Bills quarterback talks about what he took away from this season, his contract situation, and his thoughts on Anthony Lynn.

Alexander:"Enjoy Playing with A Lot of These Guys" (5:29)
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; becoming a free agent, thoughts on Anthony Lynn, and looking back on his Pro Bowl season.

Aaron Williams: "I Don't Want to Rush Anything" (9:28)
S Aaron Williams talks about his health and how it's affecting the future of his career.

Stephon Gilmore: "Keep Proving Yourself " (3:32)
Corner back Stephon Gilmore addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; his future, the upcoming coaching change, and looking back on this past season.

Glad Taylor changed his mind on talking to the press.

I thought he handled it pretty well. Who was the tool who tried to make a "leading" statement instead of asking a question? Was that Sully? Print reporter, had some sort of voice recorder instead of a mic.

I liked how Tyrod handled that, said "one more time" until it got rephrased as a question. Then I liked the actual question follow up "did you talk to someone?" to which the answer was "yes, Whaley, said it was a business decision about evaluating the younger talent".

I hope someone in Whaley's organization sees the presser and Whaley does talk to Tyrod and lay it straight to not take it personally as a vote of "no confidence" or "lower confidence in you than in EJ", that would clearly be bogus.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Players weigh in on the Bills most pressing decisions

tyrod-player-lockers-story.jpg

On Monday the Bills cleaned out their lockers after a 7-9 season that ended with an interim coach in Anthony Lynn. Now with the offseason upon them, many laid out where things stand for them in terms of the decisions both they and the team have to make.

Watch: Locker Clean Out, Taylor and Gilmore Update (2:17)
On locker clean out day General Manager Doug Whaley praised Quarterback Tyrod Taylor. The new head coach will be a part of the evaluation process of Tyrod. The Bills have also requested to interview Arizona Cardinals Offensive Coordinator Harold Goodwin for the head coaching vacancy.