Thoughts going forward

I didn't see the game till well after it was over. I read a lot of tweets about the game and I have a couple thoughts.

1. I agree EJ looked horrible. He seems to rush. The game has not slowed down for him. I would let him walk.

2. The run game didn't look as horrible as some made it out to be. The Jets were daring us to throw, but EJ was off a lot and some balls just weren't caught.

3. Cardale Jones looks the part. I am not saying he will be ready next year. I think he has a canon for an arm. His footwork looks decisive. I am not sure how else to put it. His drop was quick and he was set and ready to throw. I think his setup to throw is quicker than TT.

4. I think we should stay with TT for the next two years. I believe that is what the next stage in his contract is for. Develope Cardale and keep drafting QB's. See where we are in 2 years with TT under center and if a change is needed Cardale hopefully has work hard and continues to grow. We need to be a QB farm!!!

5. Give Lynn the keys not because I know what I am going to get but because I like what I have seen. He is detailed and a HC needs to be detailed. He is strict but liked. I like his demeanor on the sidelines. I like that he is almost to honest and forthcoming with details. Stat I like from the game is no penalties. I attribute that to Lynn. I like the idea of Gus Bradley as a DC.

6. Keep Kyle!!! See if he will restructure and give him an incentive laden contact. Not that he needs motivation but because he deserves more money, but it protects you as a team if he gets hurt.

7. Look at Seattle's model of building using UDFA.

8. Let Gilmore walk. He is good but not a franchise type corner. I actually think he shies away from contact in the run game. I think teams know that and teach there receivers' to jump over him because he just tries to shoulder you to the ground.

9. I would try and keep woods if he isn't asking to much. Goodwin needs to go. Hunter is a keeper if he isn't asking to much. Tate is a good special teamer and back up WR. I would keep him around.

10. I would try and trade Shady. I like him and want him, but his value is great now. Running backs can be found. I think trade for some draft picks and get some added cap space.

11. I like Eric Woods but Groy has shown he can play well. Let him go. I don't think he is tradable because of the injury.

12. Trade if there are any takers Jerry Hughs. I think he was good but he just loses motivation and is frankly a whiner. Now I could be wrong but that's how it looks to me every game.

Edited by PNW_Bills_Fan