Saving GM Whaley with Sean Payton & Drew Brees

Doug, in order to remain the GM of the Bills you will need to make a very wise choice for the new Bills' HC. Make a poor choice and you will be gone and may never be an NFL GM again. Thus, I recommend that you consider all options before hastily going with A. Lynn.

The Bills need a high quality, experienced NFL HC and they need a high quality, experienced NFL QB if they expect to ever make the playoffs.

For those reasons, I recommend that your first option be Sean Payton for HC. He has the expertise and experience to match wits with Belichick and also knows what it takes to win the SB. Maybe even better than that, he would be the best man to sway QB Drew Brees to come to Buffalo.

Drees like Brady is getting up in age, but is still very productive and can still make the clutch plays. Drees can play at least another three years, which would give the Bills plenty of time to find their QB of the future.

Just because the existing Bills players are familiar with A. Lynn and like him does not mean that he is the BEST man for the job. Lynn would be a very inexperienced HC and likely an average one at best.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Payton will take the Rams gig light years before he would consider Buffalo. The coaching ranks are small. Buffalo's reputation is at this point not much different than 10 years ago. Pegula is in a sense going on a third head coach in 2 and a half seasons. Then you got the history of the Sabres for prospective coaches too look at. I think the Bills take who they can get. His name is Anthony Lynn.

Doug Whaley is not the GM that can pull this franchise out of the rut. He helped put them in.

Payton will take the Rams gig light years before he would consider Buffalo. The coaching ranks are small. Buffalo's reputation is at this point not much different than 10 years ago. Pegula is in a sense going on a third head coach in 2 and a half seasons. Then you got the history of the Sabres for prospective coaches too look at. I think the Bills take who they can get. His name is Anthony Lynn.

Doug Whaley is not the GM that can pull this franchise out of the rut. He helped put them in.

24-24 in the last three seasons is a rut?

​The Bills need to make a big move..........and stop settling for guys who haven't done shiiiitttttt!!

The Pegulas have the money to get Payton. Money talks.

Give Payton control of personnel decisions.......whatever it takes.

You get Payton and you also get D. Brees (Drees)!!!

Doug, in order to remain the GM of the Bills you will need to make a very wise choice for the new Bills' HC. Make a poor choice and you will be gone and may never be an NFL GM again. Thus, I recommend that you consider all options before hastily going with A. Lynn.

The Bills need a high quality, experienced NFL HC and they need a high quality, experienced NFL QB if they expect to ever make the playoffs.

For those reasons, I recommend that your first option be Sean Payton for HC. He has the expertise and experience to match wits with Belichick and also knows what it takes to win the SB. Maybe even better than that, he would be the best man to sway QB Drew Brees to come to Buffalo.

Drees like Brady is getting up in age, but is still very productive and can still make the clutch plays. Drees can play at least another three years, which would give the Bills plenty of time to find their QB of the future.

Just because the existing Bills players are familiar with A. Lynn and like him does not mean that he is the BEST man for the job. Lynn would be a very inexperienced HC and likely an average one at best.

So how many picks are we giving up to trade for a coach and a QB?