GM Doug Whaley's end of season press conference

Rico

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buffalo media are having one huge circle jerk right now. Did they really believe Whaley was going to disclose the depth of his discussions with the Pegulas about Rex? The problem with the Bills is the management structure -- and it sounds as though they've made the decision to give the GM more authority.

He said no. He's not dancing.

They don't get the structure, it's confusing to them. Or they don't like the answer. He answered the question. Rex reported to Ownership. Ownership told Whaley that Rex would not be coaching next season.

And our GM didn't care to ask why that was apparently. Good to know.

Nicholas Mendola Verified account @NicholasMendola

This #Bills presser is baffling. The only thing you want to feel after a bad season is hopeful. Not, "Soooo... this guy's running the ship?"

Jerry Sullivan @ByJerrySullivan 2m2 minutes ago

He doesn't know how bad this is playing with the public.

I'm the public... Not playing bad with me.

The only thing that would appease some is if he went up there and said "I quit".

Nicholas Mendola Verified account ‏@NicholasMendola

This #Bills presser is baffling. The only thing you want to feel after a bad season is hopeful. Not, "Soooo... this guy's running the ship?"

Jerry Sullivan ‏@ByJerrySullivan 2m2 minutes ago

He doesn't know how bad this is playing with the public.

so whos fault is it? I blame the reporters for this press conference falling off the rails. Every !@#$in question was part of their witch hunt. Period. !@#$in jokes