In case you missed the worlds longest onside kick

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still a Rex atmosphere that can't be fumigated six days later.

Agree. The Rex Ryan hangover was present today. There are players that are Rex loyalists that did not show up to play, and there are veterans who know the game is meaningless.

This team needs a full and complete cleansing but that will not happen.

Poorly prepared team in all facets of the game.

No attention to detail which is the mark of a Rex Ryan Buffalo Bills team.

Fixed. When was the last time this franchise fielded a team that was well prepared and had high attention to detail and situational awareness?

Edited by KD in CA

Or a punt

That's the thing with a guy that has zero return history -- you have to drill these guys on the rules and how to handle things when they aren't used to being on special teams

Are you guys REALLY defending this ?

I'm a fat !@#$ who has never touched a football while sober and know that a kickoff is a live FB.

GESUS. Even our fans are turning apologetic.

Are you guys REALLY defending this ?

I'm a fat !@#$ who has never touched a football while sober and know that a kickoff is a live FB.

GESUS. Even our fans are turning apologetic.

Not defending it at all... saying that coaches have to prep guys extra when joining the unit is all.

Know what you watch? Special teams plays all over the league.

Know what gillislee watches? Not that. If his last experience was at a lower level that's what his gut reaction will default to - so a coach has to drill him on the position. You know, since it's his first time playing it as a pro. This type of issue has happened to crossman a lot. Look at his Detroit meltdowns.

MG should know better too though

Not defending it at all... saying that coaches have to prep guys extra when joining the unit is all.

Know what you watch? Special teams plays all over the league.

Know what gillislee watches? Not that. If his last experience was at a lower level that's what his gut reaction will default to - so a coach has to drill him on the position. You know, since it's his first time playing it as a pro. This type of issue has happened to crossman a lot. Look at his Detroit meltdowns.

MG should know better too though

We will have to agree to disagree. I'm not asking him to know some obscure rule. It's a kickoff. It's a LIVE ball. !@#$.

I can honestly say that in all my years of watching football, I never realised that a kickoff is a live ball unlike a punt. I thought maybe someone had touched it, the sound wasn't very loud where I was watching the game so I didn't hear anything explaining it either. Had to laugh cause it summed up the team and this season so well.....

I can honestly say that in all my years of watching football, I never realised that a kickoff is a live ball unlike a punt. I thought maybe someone had touched it, the sound wasn't very loud where I was watching the game so I didn't hear anything explaining it either. Had to laugh cause it summed up the team and this season so well.....

You have to actually down a kickoff if it reaches the end zone without going through.

In the NFL that is.