GDT: Bills vs. Jets 1st Half Thread

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before everyone gets too upset at this game, there is an 11 spot swing in the draft at stake here. Bills could pick as high as 9 with a loss, as high as 20 with a win. Come draft time, you will be glad they lost today.

I'm ashamed of myself for this, but I'll take a second half just like the first to have a shot at a stud in the draft.

Before everyone gets too upset at this game, there is an 11 spot swing in the draft at stake here. Bills could pick as high as 9 with a loss, as low as 20 with a win. Come draft time, you will be glad they lost today.

And according to Doug Whaley, moving up nine slots in the second round alone is worth two fourth-round picks.

Might be more after beinf attached to David Lee for a year.

Possibly. But serious question though. If CJ is not ready week 17 this yr vs a really bad team there is no way hes ready for start of next season. Theyre limited with what they can do in the off season and a few dozen pre season snaps are going to be the difference? I guess we'll see.

Possibly. But serious question though. If CJ is not ready week 17 this yr vs a really bad team there is no way hes ready for start of next season. Theyre limited with what they can do in the off season and a few dozen pre season snaps are going to be the difference? I guess we'll see.

Main reason i am drafting a QB inexpect NOTHING from Jones

All those silly playoff teams have no idea what this is doing to their draft status! HA! We win! :)

When playoffs are out of reach more teams SHOULD play for draft status or lose and use games as developmental games

Edited by MAJBobby