You're Pegula, how much do you offer Belichick.

stevestojan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

I sometimes have ridiculously crazy thoughts running through my mind. I make sure to never put them online.

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

The problem is that TB*** doesn't come along with BB***.

Besides, our experience with NE*** castoffs has been pretty consistent. We get slightly less than one good year out of any of them. See Lawyer Malloy, Drew Bledsoe, and Brandon Spikes.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

Whatever he wants ONLY IF he brings Ernie Adams

ROFLMAO BB is like a God up here. I don't think money or anything else make him move to another team Hard to get the type power he has up here never mind the ability do pretty much anything with very little questions.

Now the emperor wishes you to grovel... do not make him mad.. loo

The man is close to the end of his career and why on earth would he take any job in Buffalo unless he was offered a piece of the team?

The thing is BB is not the only man to wins super bowls or build contenders. Pete Carroll is right up there with him and other teams have solid combinations of people who excel at their jobs.

Ravens: HC John Harbaugh and GM Ozzie Newsome

Steelers: Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert. Plus the Rooney family are involved in football decisions since 1936

Denver: team president John Elway and whoever he likes as HC

Green Bay: Mike McCarthy and GM Ted Thompson

I think if these new owners were smart they would offer one of those people bolded a job. This franchise is desperate for an informed, experienced NFL man at the very top of the org. You could hire a Jim Harbaugh and he would fail with Whaley and Brandon over him.