You're Pegula, how much do you offer Belichick.

stevestojan

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

They hired Rex Ryan and set a record for season ticket sales.

They don't need BB or wins. They just need excitement and hope.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

I would love to have a real football coach, but you can't poach a coach that is under contract. Against league rules.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

Can't find the words how ridiculous this is

I'd exhume Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi, and George Halas. Then I'd clone them and have them all work together as part of the same coaching staff. Problem solved.

The zombie virus that infected them all during the cloning process would make them eat the fans.

Then they'd eat the Bills FO.

Come to think of it, you might have something, that would be one way to move on with the house-cleaning.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

Great idea, let's send Russ to Foxboro and have him turn on the charm, how could BB refuse? Edited by Rico

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

I don't offer.

A man's gotta know his limitations

That's it - close down TBD, we officially can't get any lower at this point. We've hit rock bottom. If I see a trade for Tom Brady post I'm going to throw my computer out the window and go off the grid officially

Edited by kdiggz

They hired Rex Ryan and set a record for season ticket sales.

They don't need BB or wins. They just need excitement and hope.

That's the saddest thing I've ever read here. And it's 100% true. Buffalo: a city on the rise.......

That's starting to change.

My friends and I gave up our tickets last year, and know a bunch of folks giving up theirs this coming year.

My company is a big sponsor of both the Bills and Sabres. We've already canceled our marketing agreement with the Bills, and are considering pulling it from the Sabres. It has gotten to a point where being associated with the team gets more questions of "Is your organization as bad as theirs?" than any credit for doing business with such large and prominent companies.

For all the praise Brandon gets for "doing such a great job in the marketing dept", they wouldn't even need anyone on the payroll in that position if the real product on the field was any good and the team was winning. Most of Buffalo is starting to catch on. Only took us the better part of 2 decades.