UNC QB Mitch Trubisky

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think any of the qb's this year are 5 year starters. there will be a flash in the pan. of course i haven't watched any qb play more than a half of football this year. that's either saying a lot or saying a little.

I could see him jumping Watson as the #1 QB this draft.

edit: Just checked drafttek and I see that already happened. So we have no shot at him. Ugh.

it still makes me pause when certain people review qbs here. and this is just because I know you won't take it badly, but your endorsement of geno smith coming out really turned in to a gaffe. yikes. still, i'd rather have ej manuel on my roster than smith, but that's not saying much.

i don't think any of the qb's this year are 5 year starters. there will be a flash in the pan. of course i haven't watched any qb play more than a half of football this year. that's either saying a lot or saying a little.

it still makes me pause when certain people review qbs here. and this is just because I know you won't take it badly, but your endorsement of geno smith coming out really turned in to a gaffe. yikes. still, i'd rather have ej manuel on my roster than smith, but that's not saying much.

Lol, I'll never live it down and rightfully so. But cmon, we're ALL just guessing here off watching games. None of us have access to interviewing them, or know what to ask if we even had the chance! :lol:

Lol, I'll never live it down and rightfully so. But cmon, we're ALL just guessing here off watching games. None of us have access to interviewing them, or know what to ask if we even had the chance! :lol:

oh trust me I know.

of all of the qb's coming out chad Kelly might be the most likely to have an opportunity to have a career. his ability is most likely able to have an nfl career among the touted nfl bound qb's. he may only ever be a 7 yr backup but i'd take him as that vs a flash in the pan.

I don't know how dak Prescott will do over time, I like his game and think he has what he needs to succeed but not sure it'll be a sustained ability. derek carr is similar for me. i'd have preferred carr to take an aaron Rodgers approach