[closed]DW

Countree

Let's be honest here until Whaley is gone the Bills will remain

A .500 team or worse .....who hired the last two Coaches DW....who drafts injury prone

Players - Whaley.... who drafted a bust for a QB (EJ) - Whaley

Until he is gone we won't be seeing the playoffs in the near future

I'd tend to agree with you, but I hold out hope for one thing. That is that I hope Whaley was against the Ryan hiring and that he was asked to tailor his draft and FA acquisitions to Rex's wants. I certainly do not think that a certainty, but I hope he made some poor/questionable decisions due to being told to follow directions from Rex. I'd be very much behind him if I learned he was against the Rex hire, it it was forced on him - along with some other decisions.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Why haven't we discussed Whaley in other threads?

It is a mystery to me. You would think with his title people would have questioned his role in the drought by now. In all seriousness, I think it is pretty simple. Rex was steering the ship the last two years and had the majority of the power. With Rex gone I think the Pegulas have decided this is Whaley's show now. He will have more power and the more input on who the next coach is. It has been unclear over the last few years exactly how much power Whaley has. Now there is no denying the buck stops with him as far as the football side goes. He picks the players and the coach for the most part. If we fail again, that is when the house cleaning will come.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.

Sorry for closing your first post but it's a repeat. Also the subject needed to be more descriptive. Keep at it!