could the Bills trade Tyrod Taylor?

swnybillsfan

very strange notion here, but give it a thought? with a new coach coming in with a new staff and possibly a new philosophy, is there any way that buffalo could or would try to trade tyrod IF...and i say IF...they are determined to move on from their present qb? for all of his shortcomings, he is a talented football player. and all nfl coaches have tremendous egos, maybe there is a team out there that sees tyrod's extension as something worth trading for? could ya? would ya?

I mentioned it in another thread but I think you could potentially find a situation where he's a scheme fit if the new coach doesn't like him. He's good not great but cheap and a bandaid answer. Denver maybe.

Amused bobby wants a 1&2 but cut him otherwise

Edited by NoSaint

I think the lowest I would take is a matt Schaub deal.

Two 2nds (equivalent could be a roster player or player and a pick) but the value i think right now is probably two 2nds.

And to clarify my softened stance on the option.

I will be good with whatever the HC decides (but reserve right to be critical of play again in 2018)

Of course unless that HC is Patricia because i made a promise if thats the hire i would not be critical of TT for 1 year.

I'd cut bait with Tyrod for a single 3rd, but no one is trading for a QB they believe will be cut before the new league year begins anyway.

I dont think anyone believes that in the NFL circles right now. Specially if new coach comes out in support of Tyrod (exactly what they should do anyway if they plan on not picking up option)

Im still drafting a qb this year......I wonder if Watson falls to us

Depends on his playoff performance. But right now dont think he does.

I dont think anyone believes that in the NFL circles right now. Specially if new coach comes out in support of Tyrod (exactly what they should do anyway if they plan on not picking up option)

Teams aren't stupid and Matt Millen isn't a GM anywhere. No one will make ANY kind of offer for Tyrod before the new league year begins IF at all.

Teams aren't stupid and Matt Millen isn't a GM anywhere. No one will make ANY kind of offer for Tyrod before the new league year begins IF at all.

Ok sure. Trade Contracts too And Taylors contract actually isnt bad if a team really likes him.

1st for Trent Richardson

Edited by MAJBobby