Coaching wish list

Just putting it out there. I am hearing a couple of rumors about who we might keep and who we be interested in on the board but I wanted to see where people's heads were at about who they wanted.

Honestly, I would want Lynn as HC and Schwartz as DC, but I want both and Schwartz HC and Lynn OC is more likely.

At the moment, public opinion has turned on Schwartz in Philly, but early on the Eagles offense looked great. However, as time wore down it became apparent that he had Leodis McKelvin and Nigel Bradham as leaders of their position groups. When people who watch the tape looked at games I heard a lot of "The man simply can't blitz more, he has to keep 4 men rushing all the time because without the other 7 in pass protection they are doomed"

I honestly think we are best suited for Schwartz's Wide 9 defense again. This is the front 7 going purely off what we have on roster right now.

Hughes-Dareus-Kyle-Shaq

(Hughes is back as a 9 tech, Shaq works as a 7 tech, Darues goes back to 1 or 2i techniuqe, Kyle stays where he is best)

Preston-Ragland-Zach in standard Preston-Zach in nickel

(Preston is OK in coverage, better in run support. Zach had a great season on the weak side. I am projecting Ragland in the middle as the 2 gapping run killer)

Meanwhile, our offense was quietly decent this year, in spite of disaster. We are 7th in scoring and 1st in rushing totals and YPA. If you don't have THE GUY, it's the best setup you can hope for (though I want another WR)

Who do you guys want?

Never mind. I missed the earlier thread. Mods, please feel free to close this.