Mike Tomlin Responds to Terry Bradshaw's Criticism

26CornerBlitz

I hate Tomlin he is such a tool.. and a whiner a constant WHINER.. why I smile big when the Steelers lose. (Sad really because I like Big Ben, Brown, and Bell but god I hate him.)

good for you. I'm sure he's losing plenty of sleep.

smile big and hard, but his team ran all over ours, and once again, have made it to the post season. have fun hating.

@JFowlerESPN

Here is Mike Tomlin’s full answer on Terry Bradshaw’s criticism:

Nice burn with the Hollywood Henderson reference. :lol:

Haha there ya go. As a response, that was just about perfect. Refers to himself as "just a working stiff, to be honest with you" which is 100% Pittsburgh, then a nice 'zing' over the cheerleader stuff

I hate Tomlin he is such a tool.. and a whiner a constant WHINER.. why I smile big when the Steelers lose. (Sad really because I like Big Ben, Brown, and Bell but god I hate him.)

You beat them the last 3x you played and the last 2 AFC Championships. Don't be such a sore winner, just 'cuz historically they pwned the Pats.

And tell the boys to quit dickin with the headsets at Foxboro.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Bradshaw was out of line, making it pretty much personal with his comments. & why the hate for Tomlin, he is a dam good coach, because he doesn't find the need to cheat like the dishonest organization that you route for?

Edited by Gordio

@JFowlerESPN

Here is Mike Tomlin’s full answer on Terry Bradshaw’s criticism:

C0s-6ORXEAEbzSl.jpg

Nice burn with the Hollywood Henderson reference. :lol:

Awesome! The Hollywood Henderson reference is pure gold. God, I wish the Bills had a coach like Tomlin.

Edited by mannc

good for you. I'm sure he's losing plenty of sleep.

smile big and hard, but his team ran all over ours, and once again, have made it to the post season. have fun hating.

patsfannh does not like the Bills. They play too honest. He only likes cheating teams with queers as QB

So just to be clear: whining is bad, sexual assault...not so much? Edited by QB Bills

Bradshaw was out of line, making it pretty much personal with his comments. & why the hate for Tomlin, he is a dam good coach, because he doesn't find the need to cheat like the dishonest organization that you route for?

Because he isn't a good coach. The D is the same as it has been since his predecessor. Also he doesn't see a need to cheat? Guess you missed his blatant trip of a player then. You can't get any more BLATANT cheating than that.

And I hate him because he whines whenever he loses no matter WHO it is to... he loves to whine about the headsets up here no matter HOW MANY TIMES he is told that it's controlled by the NFL. Mind you his D sucks so that's a good thing..

And I hate him because he whines whenever he loses no matter WHO it is to... he loves to whine about the headsets up here no matter HOW MANY TIMES he is told that it's controlled by the NFL. Mind you his D sucks so that's a good thing..

Righhhhhhhhtttttt.....the NFL controls the Pats radio broadcast being bled into the NFL wireless headset frequencies. Let's not be stupid about how technology works, shall we?

At least the cheatin' habits of the Foxboro folks drove the NFL to update to modern digital technology much harder to hack.

Because he isn't a good coach. The D is the same as it has been since his predecessor. Also he doesn't see a need to cheat? Guess you missed his blatant trip of a player then. You can't get any more BLATANT cheating than that.

Yes they control the headsets.

Not your game day radio and their frequencies.

old Big Ben. I love how no one remembers (or cares) about what he did. Win the big one and celebrate in Disneyland. What a perverse world we live in.

Yep, but he's certainly not the only guy in the league with similar issues that have just been forgotten. People love hating on the guys where the judge said "guilty", but so many of us are naive enough to always take "innocent" at face value. Fame and fortune will get you the innocent as long as don't pull an OJ, and keep up your shenanigans.

That's just because they are one of the few teams New England worries about losing to every year when it matters.

Love it. Makes me want to cheer for the Steelers now knowing Pats fans hate them that much.

You probably hate Baltimore and Denver too huh?

Edited by PolishDave

Yes they control the headsets.

Not your game day radio and their frequencies.

So now an independent company not owned by Kraft is conspiring to hel them? Wow you guys are right up there with Mike "I'll trip ya" Tomlin.

Mind you the whining I am talking about is when he AND Big Ben whined about the pats D line shifting at the last second. They both whined that they thought that was illegal. (No idea why, as D does not ever have to be set like the O and can move around as long as they don't cross the line of scrimmage) so yes he is a whiner who would have been fired by 3/4 of the league years ago when the team went to mediocrity.

That's just because they are one of the few teams New England worries about losing to every year when it matters.

Love it. Makes me want to cheer for the Steelers now knowing Pats fans hate them that much.

You probably hate Baltimore and Denver too huh?

Except the Pats are to the Steelers, what the Broncos in Denver are to the Pats. I can't remember losing to them in the playoffs. Now the Ravens and Broncos.. God they been thorns every time.. but not the Steelers.