Tesla auto driving car predicts accident before it happens

Just Jack

Doesn't take a fancy Tesla. Almost anybody can predict an accident before it happens... :nana:

Case in point: We all can predict an accident before it happens too! The way the crazies, holiday traffic were driving on I-70 in the high country and through The Eisenhower Tunnel had my head scratching! If I could of, I should have put money on it in Vegas, the winnings would have financed our next trip. We got back to Denver thankfully ahead of the wreck!

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/28/car-crash-eisenhower-tunnel-interstate-70/

The comments say everything!

Can the Tesla predict weather and how the vehicle is equipped... Fine and dandy when the vehicle is brand spanking new! What will happen when the idiot masses get a hold of these vehicles?

Maybe computers should just take over... But what happens when that Tesla isn't maintained well enough in a few years? Piss poor tires, brakes, etc...? It was unreal the kind of vehicles we saw heading up the mountain to the hot springs. We rented a 4x4 in SF for Squaw last year and another (Ram 2500) this year. They won't give you chains on a rental... So I will stop in AutoZone, pick them up... And if I don't use them, I return the for refund on way back through! What will a computer driven car tell you? Park it in inclement weather? ;)

One sure low tech way of avoiding an accident... Don't drive like an idiot and avoid the other idiots like the plague... :nana::D