Report: final game considered an audition for Dennis Thurman

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all smoke and mirrors by the Bills PR. None of these defensive guys will be retained. Even if Lynn makes HC, he will hire an OC and a DC. The coordinators will fill out their staffs. Maybe Kromer gets OC and he retains offensive staff. You have to blow it up on defense.

And search through the available 4-3 DC candidates. Despite Rex's best (worst?) efforts, I think our parts still favor that system.

Edited by Augie

Last time I set the bar high was 1988.

Even in Superbowl XXV, I was saying "Norwood's gonna miss." My friends thought I was being overly pessimistic...nope, just a Bills fan.

No one outside the family understands this..expect the worst because reality is going to be even greater disappointment.

Last time I set the bar high was 1988.

Even in Superbowl XXV, I was saying "Norwood's gonna miss." My friends thought I was being overly pessimistic...nope, just a Bills fan.

You have to learn to be thankful when you're at a game, hoping we can come back, and shart yourself, and, while on the awkward shuffle/walk to the restrooms, with the rain pelting down, the bolt of lightning misses you (striking the bills fan 3 seats in to your right of course). Hallelujah!!! :(

The life of a Bills fan......

Edited by Augie

@4joshreed

Final game is also considered to be an audition for Dennis Thurman. #Bills DC will get a chance to do his thing W/O Rex & Rob in the way

Considered by who...Whaley? Pegula?

Someone is going to make a decision based on week 17 meaningless game vs the Jets?

@4joshreed

Final game is also considered to be an audition for Dennis Thurman. #Bills DC will get a chance to do his thing W/O Rex & Rob in the way

maybe HE can get 11 players on the field.... ?

All these auditions are making me nervous. Why don't we just nuke the entire defensive staff and get rid of the Rex stench?

I'm expecting the Billsiest thing to happen where we go into next season with Lynn as HC, Kromer as OC, Thurman as DC and EJ starting QB.