YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@4joshreed

Final game is also considered to be an audition for Dennis Thurman. #Bills DC will get a chance to do his thing W/O Rex & Rob in the way

Why? That whole philosophy is antiquated and broken. The defensive coaching slate should be wiped clean, the same goes for ST. I'd probably kick David Lee to the curb while I'm at it.

@4joshreed

Final game is also considered to be an audition for Dennis Thurman. #Bills DC will get a chance to do his thing W/O Rex & Rob in the way

A couple of questions:

Does this mean that Lynn is the HC? Because the HC will pick the DC and wouldn't only Lynn pick Thurman?

Also, is Josh Reed Josh Reed?

A shot at what exactly though? Defensive coordinator for next year? Surely better not be for head coach

DC for next year. It sounds like they will see what he goes without Rex and Rob and that will factor into decisions going forward, mainly whether he's a viable candidate to be "considered" for DC when the new HC comes in.

A couple of questions:

Does this mean that Lynn is the HC? Because the HC will pick the DC and wouldn't only Lynn pick Thurman?

Also, is Josh Reed Josh Reed?

Different Josh Reed. Former Bill Josh Reed was originally in line to join Channel 4, but when they sent him the job application, he apparently dropped it.

Why? That whole philosophy is antiquated and broken. The defensive coaching slate should be wiped clean, the same goes for ST. I'd probably kick David Lee to the curb while I'm at it.

David Lee should consider himself lucky if that's where he gets kicked.