No more Gameday captains?!

YoloinOhio

Whoever the new HC is, please make season long captains. This team needs leadership badly and players to hold each other accountable. They need guys who clearly wear a C on their chests.

Not a different group named flippantly each week based on where they went to college or if they played for the opponent at some point. Or used as a tool to troll the other team needlessly.

I truly didn't have an issue with a lot of Rex's antics, they were fine. But this one got really old with me.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The game day captain was another example of how Rex just didn't get it. And/or Rex trying to be different for the sake of being different instead of trying to be a better HC. It was embarrassing! My guess is the game day captains were probably embarrassed as well.

Whoever the new HC is, please make season long captains. This team needs leadership badly and players to hold each other accountable. They need guys who clearly wear a C on their chests.

Not a different group named flippantly each week based on where they went to college or if they played for the opponent at some point. Or used as a tool to troll the other team needlessly.

I truly didn't have an issue with a lot of Rex's antics, they were fine. But this one got really old with me.

Agreed.