Bring back Donnie Henderson as DB coach.

simpleman

Now that Rex is gone, maybe we can bring back Henderson. He did a great job as DB coach.

I strongly think it is silly to bring back coaches most of the time. But, Donnie Henderson would be an exception. He had the DB's playing awesome! And, teaching them football, how to be professionals and coaching them up!

I strongly think it is silly to bring back coaches most of the time. But, Donnie Henderson would be an exception. He had the DB's playing awesome! And, teaching them football, how to be professionals and coaching them up!

Exactly why I would like him back. If you are building a team with young players and rookies you need someone who is good at teaching and coaching them up. Developing players instead of hurting their development. With the cap, it just isn't reasonable to expect to bring in expensive FA at every position. Draft & Develop. Which Donnie sure seemed to have a good record as doing. .

Edited by simpleman

I still wonder why he wasn't hired anywhere else, and only had one interview. I also don't know if he was fired. His contract wasn't renewed but he also may have chosen to leave. I believe the official word was he "would not be returning".

But I do think he did a great job when he was here.