MMQB: Rex Ryan's last rodeo? What went wrong in Bflo

YoloinOhio

7-9 or 8-8 isn't underachieving?

I'm glad the Pegulas thought differently. I would've liked to see Rex get a third year, but he definitely underachieved with this roster.

When 6 of the teams 7 wins are against the 6 worst teams in the NFL it is underachieving.

From W - L standpoint, the Bills look close to making the playoffs but their schedule was really soft this year. They beat Keenum, Kap, Brisett, Palmer, RG3, and Bortles. They lost to Fitz, Tannehill, and Matt Moore. Their problems go much deeper than firing Rex Ryan. This team has a ways to go to make the playoffs and seriously contend for the Super Bowl.

You're probably right. But Bill Belichick isn't on the market and he doesn't grow on trees. It's like saying if Brady was on this team, we'd probably win 12.

I'm just saying, w/o the addition of a GOAT coach or a GOAT QB, is this a 11-12 win roster? I strongly believe this is what Whaley had led Pegula to believe.

Indeed, Well said.

From W - L standpoint, the Bills look close to making the playoffs but their schedule was really soft this year. They beat Keenum, Kap, Brisett, Palmer, RG3, and Bortles. They lost to Fitz, Tannehill, and Matt Moore. Their problems go much deeper than firing Rex Ryan. This team has a ways to go to make the playoffs and seriously contend for the Super Bowl.

Oddly enough, that is a list of QBs some people think are a step up from Taylor.

You're probably right. But Bill Belichick isn't on the market and he doesn't grow on trees. It's like saying if Brady was on this team, we'd probably win 12.

I'm just saying, w/o the addition of a GOAT coach or a GOAT QB, is this a 11-12 win roster? I strongly believe this is what Whaley had led Pegula to believe.

Okay, give this roster to Pete Carroll, do they win 11? Is he a a GOAT?